Pinkamena X Victim! Reader

This request was made by MindWarp
You are one of Dr. Smiley's victims in this story

How did you end up like this?

Running for your life with an injured foot and trailing from your lips all the way down to your chin, bruises littering your body turning purple and blue.

You were having a normal night. You were walking home from a party, moon up high in the sky and fireflies lighting up the sky like millions of stars. It was beautiful, up until a voice was hear from across the street.

"Hey beauty, what are you doing roaming the streets at such a late hour, you could get hurt walking all alone... How 'bout you let me walk you home? I can even make it worth your while, if you know what I mean, Hun."

By the time you registered what the man was hinting at, he was already up and almost across the street.

In no mood for dealing with someone like that, you immediately started walking at a brisk pace, not wanting to aggravate the man after all. Once the man noticed you had taken off, he started trying to reassure you and coax you into sleeping with him but you only walked faster. Soon you started running, the man following close behind.

After a small chase, your lungs needed a rest and your footsteps faltered, sending your body tumbling down onto the hard, bumpy asphalt. Before you had the chance to pick your body off the ground, the man caught up to your tired, sore body and picked it up off the ground and pulled you into an alley. As soon as he picked you up you started squirming and trying to get out of his grasp but to no avail. The man then slapped you across the face and threatened you but you ignored his words and continued struggling until your attacker grabbed your head and slammed it to the ground, rendering your vision blurry. He immediately began unzipping your jeans and pulling your shirt up when his body began stiffening. Before long, his body tumbled to the ground, dead. Pushing his body off of yours, you pulled yourself up and stumbled out of the alleyways and looked around with panic-stricken eyes, fear taking over your body after the situation.

Walking for a little bit, you hear the sound of a van's engine purring a little while behind you. Turning around, you saw a white van coming to a stop beside you, the windows rolling down to reveal and handsome man wearing a doctor's mask with a toothy grin drawn onto it.

"Hello..." A gruff, masculine voice called out from behind the unnerving mask. "My name is Doctor Smiley. I see you have a few serious cuts and bruises that need to be looked after, would you like me to take a look, you see, I'm a doctor and I'm trained in this division. I can get you looking good as new in no time, no fee!"

"I'm sorry sir, I just have to get home, thank you for your offer and all but I don't want to cause any trouble."

"Oh Miss, alright, I understand, but can I see something quickly?"

"I-I... Fine but make it quick..."

As Dr. Smiley made his way out of his car, you started inching back until you realized he was behind you.

"Darling, have a nice sleep."

Waking up, you looked around and noticed you were in an unfamiliar room.

Attempting to scratch your head, you noticed you couldn't move your arms and legs. Looking down, you realized that you were bound to a metal table.

"H-hello!? Where am I? Why am I here!?"

"Ah, darling, you're awake at last... It's finally time for your surgery."

Your eyes widened as Doctor Smiley advanced towards you and stroked your hair when suddenly he was pulled back.

"Get your filthy hands off of her!" You heard a feminine voice scream.

Looking in the direction of the voice, you saw tall, beautiful female walking towards you. She had pink hair, blue eyes and tan skin, a concerned look painted over her features. Looking over your body, she took a knife out from her pocket and cut your binds off.

"Run, run now, I'll take care of him but you have to run if you want to live."

Nodding in understanding, you got off the table and limped outside the building and made your way home. After you walked inside the door, you made your way to your room and lied down in your bed, thinking over the events of your day.

After half an hour, your eyelids began to droop. Half asleep, you heard your window slide open and felt a figure stroke your hair.

Opening your eyes, you saw the pinkette from before.

"Hello, I'm sorry for before, my name is Pinkamena, you are (name) I presume?"

"How did you know my name?"

"I-uh... Please don't be freaked out but... I'm your uh... Stalker I guess. It was just to protect you though! Well... not at first but now it is!"

Tired, your brain tried to process the information that was just given to you.

"So... You stalk me and basically act like my... Personal body guard?" You asked uncertainly

"Yes."

"I... Uh... That's really creepy but thanks for... Y'know, saving my life. I guess I'd be dead right now if you weren't "protecting" me so yeah, thanks."

"No problem (name), anything for you."

Smiling, you then thought over your entire day and came to a conclusion.

"Could you please uh... Stay with me for the night?" You asked. "I'm kind of scared to fall asleep with everything that's happened."

"Of course, anything for you."

"Thank you Pinkie"

"Oh, no problem, now let's get to bed, it's very late."

Nodding in apprehension, you crawled under the covers, Pinkamena joking you seconds later.

"Goodnight, love." You heard Pinkamena say as she kissed the top of your head while you fell asleep.

1005 words

Thanks for reading, everybody's requests are being made but I tend to jump between requests when I get ideas. I'm extremely sorry for late updates but yeah, have a nice day/night and buh-bye!