-1-

Holtzmann woke up to her alarm clock ringing. She groaned in frustration and smashed it once, making it shut up. Right... it was Monday again. Which meant, another horrible day of school.

She kicked the blankets off of her and sat up straight. "Jillian, darling? Wake up, it's 7:00 a.m. already!" her mom called from downstairs. As an answer, the blond 16 year old threw one of her shoes at her bedroom door. She got out of bed and lied down on her stomach on the floor next to it, and she pulled a pair of brown jeans and an army green cropped top from underneath her bed. She got dressed and walked to the bathroom to brush her already perfectly white teeth. She grinned at her reflection in the mirror. That was about the only thing good about her: her smile.

She got her backpack once she got downstairs and walked outside. She petted the neighbours' cat once before walking towards Northern Hills High, the school she had been attending for the past three and a half years.

She only had just walked through the school gate, and Holtz already heard whispers about her coming from every side of the courtyard.

"Oh my god, look at what miss Piggy's wearing today."

"I know right? That weirdo has absolutely no sense of fashion."

"And that hair."

Giggles. Holtzmann tried desperately to ignore the voices. She bit her lip and kept on walking. The walk to the classroom seemed to take ages, but in reality she was already sitting at her desk in the back of the classroom about four minutes later.

Holtzmann saw a girl with brown hair enter the classroom a few minutes later. She couldn't look away from her... the girl's hair was tied up in a ponytail, she was wearing a white shirt, a grey skirt and black pumps. She was... gorgeous...

"Like what you see?"

Holtzmann snapped out of her thoughts and looked up. The girl was bent over Holtz's desk, and their faces were just a few inches away from eachother. Holtzmann felt her cheeks getting red. "Wh- uhm, I- I'm sorry..." she said and she quickly looked down at her desk. The girl smirked before winking and turning around, and she sat down a few desks to the front. Who was this girl..? Holtz had never seen her before... she shook her head and opened her science book. She didn't have time to worry about someone she didn't know anyways, she had to focus on her exercises.

Erin chuckled in her thoughts. She absolutely loved it when she caught someone staring at her. Though, they were usually boys... she turned around and peeked at the blond kid sitting in the back of the classroom, who was reading in her textbook and still slightly blushing. "Hey, Erin!" she heard one of her friends say as they sat down next to her. She turned to face her. "Oh, hi Lisa."

"Why were you looking at Holtzmann?"

"Uh? Oh, well... she- she was staring at me when I entered the classroom..." Erin answered and she frowned. Lisa laughed. "Oh, that's obvious though," she said.

"Really? How is that obvious..?"

"You don't know? Holtzmann's a huge dyke. And you're really pretty," Lisa said just too loud. Holtzmann bit her lip. Erin was very pretty indeed... but Holtzmann was definitely not a dyke. She had never felt something for a girl. "But also not for a boy," said a small voice in her head. She ignored it.

Erin laughed. "Really? Such a pathetic loser..."

Laughter. Holtzmann frowned and kept her eyes down at her textbook. She pushed her upcomig tears back. She didn't want to cry... not now...

~

Erin felt guilty for earlier that day. She didn't even know that poor girl... she was staring at her feet. She had to go look for her, apologise to her...

"Hey, Erin. What's wrong?"

Erin looked at her friend and shrugged. "It- it's nothing..."

Her friends continued talking and laughing. Erin looked around and she saw something
-or someone- move from behind some coats. She sneaked away from Lisa and Danni and walked up towards the coats.

Holtzmann looked up from her book to see Erin sitting in front of her, facing her.

"Hey..."

"What do you want..." Holtz asked, and Erin frowned. "Nothing, uhm... well, I wanna apologise for today..."

Holtzmann chuckled and looked back at her book. "Yeah, sure." Erin pulled the book out of her hands, to which Holtz threw her a violent look. "No, really... okay, look. Maybe- maybe I can make you popular, make those kids like you."

That caught Holtzmann's attention. She moved closer to Erin. "Y- you can? How?" she asked and Erin just smiled. "Here-" Erin said as she wrote something down on Holtzmann's book, "-my address. Come over to my place next Saturday."

At 11:30 p.m. Holtz was lying in her bed. She had been thinking about Erin all day, and she still was. Could it be... she was developing a crush? Holtzmann frowned. No, she'd just met her... "unless if it's love at first sight," she whispered to herself. Maybe it was. Holtzmann got a tingly feeling in her stomach each time she thought about the brunette she met that day. She sighed and turned on her side. She would find out eventually...

~

Holtzmann's arms were up above her head and pressed against the wall she was standing against. She was looking up at the slightly taller girl in front of her, who was smirking. "Oh Holtzy... you're so innocent," Erin's soft, warm voice whispered against Holtz's ear. Holtzmann couldn't do anything but bite her lip and focus on Erin's hands touching her sweet spots.

"Lucky you I love girls like that..."

Erin moved her hands up from Holtzmann's hips, towards her breasts. Holtz gasped at Erin's strong but feminine hands touching her where nobody had ever touched her before. Erin noticed Holtzmann was enjoying it. She smirked and bit her lip, and she moved her hand down Holtzmann's stomach, towards the band of her grayish jeans.

"E- Erin... please, put your hand down there and please me-"

Holtzmann's mother called her daughter from downstairs: breakfast was ready. Holtz opened her eyes and shot up. She looked around in confusion, before realising what had happened: she had had a wet dream. God... she had a wet dream about someone she had only known for a week...

Erin had spent the entire week joining Holtzmann during the breaks at school. She saw something in that strange, blond teenager... something nobody else had ever cared to look for. Because behind those yellow sunglasses was a girl who cared about others more than anyone Erin had ever met.

"Erin? What's wrong, sweetie?" Erin's mother asked her. Erin shrugged and put her spoon down in the empty bowl in front of her. Erin too had had a dream that night... about the girl that would come to visit her that day. The girl that hid behind coats during the breaks just to protect herself...

"It's nothing, mom. I'm gonna get dressed, I'm having a friend over this afternoon."