"Harry... I know it's soon but..." I find myself begging. I feel his head pop up, his eyes burning into mine. "I need you," I admit.

Without saying a word, he lifts the hoodie off my while slowly coming back down so that he is hovering over me. "Are you sure, Amelia? I promise this was never my intention tonight. The last thing I want to do is rush you. I just... I've never felt so drawn to anyone like this before. Even on that plane, I needed to know you. I know it sounds crazy but it's the truth." His confession takes me completely off guard. I shouldn't be surprised though. He's never been anything but sensitive and wonderful to me since that first day. I make up my mind there and then that no matter what happens after tonight, I'm having this perfect moment with him. Even if it's just once.

"I want this, Harry. I want you. Please," I half whimper my plea. Not needing to be told twice, he pulls his tshirt up and off, slinging it across the room. I start untying the strings of his joggers, loosening them so he could easily slip them off. He takes one last look into my eyes before slowly sliding the boxer briefs covering me down my body. He stares hungrily as I lay there completely exposed to him. I feel myself literally pooling under his gaze. I sit up slightly and slip my fingers into his own briefs and help him pull them off, releasing him in all his hardness to spring free. Jesus Christ alive. I'm going to die. There's no fucking way.

Harry seems to notice my response and lightly chuckles, "I'll take it slow, baby. I promise." He brings his body over mine so that we are flush against each other. He kisses me passionately, literally taking my breath away. He releases my mouth and starts making his way down my body.

"Harry..." I warn when I realise what he's intending.

"Oh no, Amelia. You aren't taking this from me. Your mouth instantly became my favourite thing to taste the very first time we kissed.... I'm about to add these lips to that list." He looks up at me, grinning wickedly before settling himself between my legs. I watch, trying my damnedest to keep from being embarrassed as he takes his time gazing between my legs before glancing up at me once more and licking a thick stripe all the way up. "Just as I thought, fucking delicious, Amelia." Seeing his mouth and chin coated in me is easily the hottest thing I've ever experienced in my life. Once I feel like I can breathe again, Harry takes me by surprise by closing his mouth down on my clit, causing my hips to buck against him as I start to whimper his name. "Still, Amelia, or I'll hold you down," he smirks when I finally force my eyes open and look down at him. He continues his assault with that skilled mouth as I try my hardest to remain still. Taking me by surprise, I feel him quickly glide a finger inside me while softly biting at my swollen nub with his teeth. Unable to control my body, Harry quickly slings my left leg over his shoulder and secures my hips down with his right arm while he continues bringing me to the brink with his mouth and finger. "You going to come for me, Amelia?" Those words alone almost set me over the edge. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, he slides another finger inside of me, curling both digits until I completely release around his hand and mouth, screaming into the pillow beside me to try to muffle my euphoria. He continues a few moments more, helping me to ride out my high before licking his fingers clean and carefully crawling back up my body.

I smile sheepishly at him as he slowly kisses my lips, leaving my own taste on my tongue. "Still want more?" Rather than speak, I gently lift my hips so that they grind against him above me. "Insatiable. My beautiful girl."

He kisses me again with a bit more force this time before reaching between us and guiding himself towards me. Once he is lined up at my entrance, he lifts his head and looking me in the eyes, checking once more for permission from me before he slowly starts sinking into me. I moan at the feeling of being so deliciously stretched. There's a pang of pain as he slides into me even farther. How much more can there be? That question is answered when I feel him move a bit more, hitting a spot deep inside me that is already craving more.

"Move, Harry. You can move," I whimper into his neck. He groans and pulls back before pushing into me a bit faster this time, never taking his eyes off my face. Involuntarily I wince slightly at the intrusion.

"Did I hurt you, baby? You have to tell me if I hurt you," he says sweetly while cupping my face with his large hands.

"It's just an adjustment, Harry. Move... God, please move, Harry," I moan while lifting my hips to try to create friction where he is stilled inside me. Feeling a slight chuckle reverberate through him, he does exactly as I ask and begins rocking in and out of me at an amazing pace.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so good. So slick. Tight.. sure I'm not hurting you?" He strains to ask while his breath hitches, hitting that deep spot inside me again.

"Faster, Harry." That's all it takes for him to let go and start pick up the pace, bringing us both to the edge of an orgasm. "Harder, baby. I'm so close," I beg, earning a throaty grunt from him as he starts thrusting into me harder and faster, a beautiful sheen of sweat forming across his skin.

"I'm gonna come, Amelia. Come with me, baby. Come on." He keeps up his pace as he pushes us both over the edge, causing me to cry out again, this time into his mouth. I hear him curse and moan my name under his breath as he empties himself into me.  We lie there for quite a while, a right tangled mess of sticky limbs. "That was amazing. You're amazing," he says before kissing me sweetly and hugging me tighter to his chest.

"More than amazing, Haz," I reply, allowing myself to fall into the overwhelming emotions that are clouding my mind.

Harry grins against my lips before slowly lifting himself up. He grabs me by the hand, helping me off the bed so I can follow him into the bathroom. "We should probably have a rinse and head downstairs. God knows we've really set ourselves up. I don't know about Nichole, but we'll never live this down with my friends.. knobheads."

"She will do her best to behave while we are here, though she'll not resist making at least a couple of jabs. Once we get back home, though, I'm done for." We both laugh and joke while we quickly bathe each other off in his huge walk-in shower.

We dry off and get dressed again in the bedroom. Harry stops me before I open the door to his bedroom. He leans down and places a soft, chaste kiss to my lips and rests his forehead against mine. "You have no idea how happy I am to be here with you, Amelia," he whispers.

"Ditto, sweetheart," I wink before giving in and kissing him once more, hugging him as tightly as my tired body will let me. "I'm really glad it was you who sat down by me on that plane."

We smile knowingly at each other, requiring no other words to know that we both feel the same. Taking deep breaths and joining hands, we leave the security of his bedroom and head down the staircase.

Hey lovelies!! Bit of a surprise for you guys :) Hope you enjoyed it! Love you all to pieces!

xx Jess