Chapter 11

I calm myself down in Harry's bathroom and begin changing into the dry clothes he gave me. I shamelessly take a moment to bring the hoodie to my nose, inhaling deeply as I allow Harry's scent to completely wash over me. I fall back into a trance for a moment, remembering how amazing it felt to have him touching me just minutes ago. Never has anyone so skilfully brought me that kind of pleasure using nothing but their hand, especially not so quickly and before really learning my body. I can't wait to learn what else he can do with those gorgeous ring clad fingers and perfectly plump lips. And god... If feeling him through his pants is any indication of what I had coming from that part of his body.... I'm a bloody goner.

"Baby, you okay in there?" Harry's concerned voice shakes me out of my bit of daydreaming.

"Coming! Just trying to do something with this hair!" I shuffle about trying to get his clothes on me as quickly as possible so that I really can tend to the mess of matted hair atop my head. I don't dare dwell on the fact that I'm not able to have a bra or panties on under the hoodie and briefs I'm currently donned in. I wonder if Harry will make it a point to notice. The thought alone makes me grin involuntarily.

"Don't be bothered, Amelia. You'll look beautiful regardless," he speaks through the door once again.  I swear he could easily charm the pants off a nun.

"That charm'll do nothing to get me out of here faster, Harry! I'm not going downstairs looking a hobo!" I fire back, quickly plaiting my hair into a side braid. I hear him chuckling outside the door. I take in my appearance once more in the mirror before slowly turning and walking out of the bathroom.

Harry, who has changed as well, walks up to me in fresh joggers that are hung lowly on his hips, making him look sexier than should ever be allowed. He's also thrown on a vintage Fleetwood Mac tshirt. He takes a moment to look me up and down before pulling me into him and half growling into my ear, "How the fuck am I supposed to concentrate on anything down there with you looking like that in my clothes." He nibbles lightly on my ear before working his way down my neck, biting just hard enough to leave tiny marks along the way. "So damn beautiful," he mutters as he brings his lips around to mine so that he can kiss me properly. Not being able to say a word, I respond in the only way I can. I slide my tongue into his mouth and kiss him as deeply as I have the strength to. I bring my hands up around his neck, sliding my fingers through the long, still damp curls at the base of his neck. I pull more forcefully than I intend, causing him to moan into my mouth as his hands skin down over my body to my hips. "And of course you've not got knickers on. Bloody hell, Amelia. How the fuck.." He trails off as I start licking and biting along his jawline. He takes me by surprise when he reaches his hands around my bum and lifts me so that I'm forced to wrap my legs around him. He moves quickly to the bed on the other side of the room. I feel my back meet the soft, plush down comforter and suddenly his hard body is lying on top of me, pressing into me in all the right places while his mouth devours every inch of skin he can find.

"Harry," I whisper, not wanting this to ever end. I feel him grin against my neck. "Yes, love?"

"Everyone is downstairs." Paying no mind to my words, I feel the heat from Harry's hand as he runs it up and under the hoodie I'm wearing. I feel the cold metal of his rings as he starts to knead and squeeze one of my breasts, eliciting a moan from my lips.

"Love that sound," he whispers as he brings his head down to my stomach, continuing his delicious assault of kisses and bites all across my skin. "Sexiest thing I've ever heard. I swear, Amelia.. No one has ever made me as hard as you've made me tonight. Don't know what's come over me. Want more." He continues as he lifts the hoodie up farther, exposing both breasts to him. I watch as his eyes light up before that gorgeous shade of green turns darker once more. He wastes no time taking my right nipple into his mouth as he continues kneading and tweaking the other one with left hand. Both harden instantly under his touches. I have no control over how my body responds to him.