Part 14

Jihyo opened her eyes and slowly scan the room to found out she's in the hospital already. Her eyes landed on Hanbin, who's sleeping above Jihyo's arm and holding her hand.

"O-oppa" Jihyo call out.

"Jihyo? You're awake? Oh baby~" Hanbin kissed hand a couple of times.

"You made me worried" Hanbin said as he stroke her hair.

"Oppa, our b-baby?" Jihyo said as she sits up.

Instead of answering her Hanbin kiss her forehead.

"Oppa" he still kiss her. Jihyo who understands it, her eyes getting teary

"No... This can't be happening" Jihyo said as she lean closer to her husband.

"I'm sorry oppa, I should've -I " Hanbin kiss her lips, not wanting her to continue her sentence.

"Hey, it not your fault, honey" Hanbin said and give a couple pecks of kissed on her lips.

"No, I should have not go there" Jihyo said in her cries.

" and I should've took care of you better" Hanbin hug her.

"It was supposed to be a surprise for you at out dinner date" Jihyo said.

"Let's be strong, God has plans for us in the future. This is a lesson for us Jihyo and we need to be strong" Hanbin cups her face.

Knock knock

Hanbin wiped her tears and told her not to cry anymore before opening the door.

It was Mr, Mrs. Kim and her father. Her father walk straight to her and hug her, it's been a long time that Jihyo feel her father's warmth and it really soothe her heart.

"Be strong honey" her father said on her ears.

Mr and Mrs. Kim also hug her and says some supporting words, even though she is sad that she can't be a grandma anytime sooner. What's important is that Jihyo's fine.

Hanbin and Jihyo's friends also texts encouraging stuff and apologize for not being able to visit.

"Sleep next to me oppa" Jihyo said after everyone left. Hanbin then lays next her, wrapping his arms around her.

"When will I be discharge?" Jihyo asked.

"Tomorrow, I've already talked to the principal that you're going to take a few weeks off" Hanbin said.

Jihyo turns her body, facing Hanbin. She trace his face and stops on his lips, she kissed him gently for 5 second.

"I love you" Hanbin kiss her lips passionately.

"Jessica?" Jihyo said looking at Hanbin with a questionable look.

"We've talked to the police and the principal is still waiting for the investigation" Hanbin said.

"It's not her fault" Jihyo said without looking at Hanbin.

"Yes it is, she pushed you, Jihyo" Hanbin said.

"But she didn't know that there is a sharp metal behind the boxes" Jihyo said again and Hanbin just sigh in disagreement.

"As much as she hates me she wouldn't really want to harm me, she's just so in love with you" Jihyo said.

"People who are obsessed with someone could do anything, even take lives, if that what it takes to get what they want" Hanbin said.

"People change" Jihyo said.

"Sleep, I love you" Hanbin said as he brings Jihyo head closer to his chest.

"I love you too" Jihyo said as she close her eyes and put her hand on Hanbin's waist.