Part7

Today is Jihyo's and Hanbin's wedding which held in a private villa owned by Hanbin's family. Jihyo and Hanbin are in their perspective dressing room doing their make up and stuff.

Jihyo's POV

Oh my, am I really getting married today? Can I love him? Does he even love me?

End POV

Hanbin's POV

This is it, I am going to marry her, why am I so nervous?

End POV

No ones POV

Jihyo is now outside of the aisle waiting for her signal to in, and there, the door mans open the aisle. Jihyo walks in the red carpet, flashing her smile to the guests and holding her father's arm. Then she finally arrived in front of Hanbin.

She's so pretty Hanbin thought but he still act cool as if it was normal.

"Let's start the wedding"

'I, Kim Hanbin , take you, Song Jihyo
to be my wife,
to have and to hold
from this day forward;
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death us do part,
according to God's holy law.
In the presence of God I make this vow.'
'I, Song Jihyo, take you, Kim Hanbin
to be my husband,
to have and to hold
from this day forward;
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death us do part,
according to God's holy law.
In the presence of God I make this vow.'

"I've pronounced Kim Hanbin and Song Jihyo are husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride"

Hanbin then kiss Jihyo on the lips.

Hanbin and Jihyo is now on the way to their house (Jihyo's house),they've changed their dress to their normal clothing. Hanbin is driving the car while Jihyo just look front and say nothing.

"Jihyo we've arrived" Hanbin said but he hear no answer from Jihyo, as he looked at the passenger seat, he sees Jihyo sleeping quietly.

It was morning time, Jihyo rubbed her eyes and sees Hanbin sleeping next to her, his legs and arm wrapped around her. Jihyo tries her best to get off him, but it seems like he won't let go of her.

"Ya, wake up" Jihyo said.
"Zzzzzzz"
"Hanbin-ah, I need to shower"
"Zzzzzz"
"Arrrrgghhh, ya what was that for?!" Hanbin instantly wakes up after he felt like a gigantic ant bites his nipple.
"Get off me" Jihyo said.
"Andwe, can we just stay here for all day?" Hanbin said.
"Hell no"
"Hell yes"
"Hell no"
"Hell-yes"
"Ya! Jeongmal, I want to shower"Jihyo said.
"Kiss me first then" Jihyo then kiss Hanbin on the cheek.
"Really? We're married now, can you be more sweeter to your husband" Jihyo groaned and kiss Hanbin's lips for a sec, Hanbin couldn't even respond to the kiss. Hanbin get on top of Jihyo and attack Jihyo with a little kind of rough kiss.
"That's a kiss" Hanbin said, kiss Jihyo's forehead and roll his body and go back to sleep.
"Is he really fucking kidding me now?" Jihyo muttered those words.
"I can hear that" Hanbin said. Jihyo then get off the bed and showers.

"Hurry up! We'll be late for class" Jihyo shouts holler Hanbin who is still fixing his hair in the bedroom. They then go to college sale rate as they don't want their status be known by others.

"Song Jihyo, I miss you" Taeyeon spread her arm and showing her aeygo to her.
"Ew, get away from meh" Jihyo said but still hug taeyeon.
"So mean! Look Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun has been bullying me this morning and you're going to like this to me to? Huaaaa"
"Sorry bby, let's go to class now or that tiger professor will give us a big roar"
Then they all goes to their class. Jihyo can see Hanbin and his group friend hanging out in the hall as they are walking.
"Hey ladies" the flirty Bobby greeted the girls but Jihyo and others just kept silence and starts walking.
"You look pretty today" June said to Jihyo as he appeared right in front of Jihyo and looking directly to her eyes. Jihyo looked at Hanbin and a thought came up to her mind. Jihyo trace her fingers in June chest also looking at him.
"You look good too" Jihyo sad while smiling at him and left them.

"Woah, Jihyo-ah what the hell is that?" Tiffany asked her.
"Nothing, just trying to act nice"

Hanbin was totally boils up as June flirts with Jihyo, he wants to punch June right at that moment but he wouldn't do that and more surprising Hanbin saw Jihyo looked at him and also flirts with June. He honestly feel jealous but still he couldn't do anything.

It was break time, Jihyo told her friends that she will be in the library to do some assignment. As Jihyo walks to the library someone grab her by the hand and a second later Jihyo was in the rooftop.

"What the hell?" Jihyo was blank.
"What? How dare you flirt with my friend?" Hanbin said.
"He did it first so what?"
"He's my best friend"
"Aigooo, are you perhaps jealous?"
"What?no! Why would I?" Hanbin denied. Jihyo then ran to the exit door.
"Ya! I'm not done talking yet!"

I've finally updated👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️❤️❤️ sorry for the long update peaps🤓🤓😪