"Huh?" Patch said confused.

Lilo joined them. "Hey, guys."

"STAY AWAY FROM US!" Myrtle yelped.

"What's wrong?" Darla asked.

"Look, now I'm a princess." Lilo said before plucking her axe to show it was rubber. "Only dead."

"KEEP YOUR HEAD ON!" Myrtle cried.

"Why are you guys acting so weird?" Cherry asked, giving a strange glance to them.

"Me weird?" Myrtle replied. "Lilo's the one who went around without her head on!"

"What are you talking about?" Atticus asked.

"My head...?" Lilo glanced oddly.

"Under your arms!" Kali said.

"You had glowing green eyes!" Jillian added.

"You were the scariest thing I've ever seen!" Lilly yelped.

"Sounds like you girls actually met Stitch's cousin." Atticus said.

"Not this again..." Myrtle rolled her eyes. "Lilo an her dumb dog things."

"You'll never change, will you?" Yuki glared.

"Forget them, guys, I think we need to have a word with Jumba." Lilo suggested.

Stitch snuck into the backroom where the kitchen was and decided to get a snack before they would see Jumba about the loose experiment. Patch went along with him. Stitch opened the fridge.

"Freeze!" Patch called.

Stitch put his hands up with his mouth full with wide eyes.

"Got any steak in there?" Patch then asked with a smirk.

Stitch soon rolled his eyes. Patch laughed as he joined Stitch in the fridge. However, as they did, a green creature with glowing green eyes came in and hissed at them.

"Uh-oh, Stitch, I think that might be your cousin." Patch said.

"Cousin!" Stitch looked ready to fight.

The alien then turned into a splash of water and decided to try and drown Stitch since he did not like water.

"Hey, leave him alone!" Patch barked.

The experiment glared to Patch and morphed into the puppy's worst fear to get even.

"Lilo!" Stitch cried out.

"Oh, no, not her." Patch said out of fear.

The experiment then became Cruella deVil and laughed maliciously. Patch screamed and held Stitch for comfort.

"Stitch? Patch?!" Cherry called as she wandered down the hallways. "Are you here?"

"HELP!" Patch's voice screamed.

Cherry went to the door and opened it as the experiment seemed to escape as Stitch and Patch looked quite miserable. "Guys?"

Patch was actually shivering out of fear.

"Guys...?" Cherry looked concerned. "What happened?"

"Hissing green eyes!" Stitch and Patch clung onto her. "Hissing green eyes! Hissing green eyes!"

"Did you guys get scared?" Cherry asked.

"She's here to kill me!" Patch cried.

"Who is...?" Cherry asked.

"That devil woman!" Patch cried out and looked scared and miserable.

"Okay, I think we should see Jumba." Cherry suggested.

They soon joined up with the others. They left the school and went to see the four-eyed scientist alien. Stitch and Patch were kind of jumpy, hoping they wouldn't see that experiment again.

"Are you two okay?" Darla asked.

"Chickens..." Cherry smirked.

"They must have seen Experiment 300." Atticus said.

"Either that or they're scared to death of everything." Cherry laughed.

"Cherry..." the others glared and groaned to her rascally behavior.

"I'm sure they saw it." Drell said.

"Same here." Hilda agreed.

Stitch and Patch yelped and struggled as they got caught in a cobweb.

"Would you two calm down?" Darla asked.

"Yeha, you're acting like Fluttershy on Nightmare Night." Atticus agreed.

"At least things haven't gone totally crazy." Elena said.

"Not yet anyway..." Yuki looked very sharp and determined.

Back home, Nani looked out the window and sighed as there were no trick-or-treaters. And where she soon felt that one of the pieces of candy still had saliva on them. There were then wooden planks being placed all over the house.

"Hey!" Nani glared.

Stitch panicked as he kept trying to barricade the house from his spooky cousin. Patch began to join in. Pleakley and Jumba were now dressed up like an old fashioned couple. Jumba looked a lot like a rich man from the 1930's while Pleakley was a Southern Belle. Pleakley then suggested a matador couple as Lilo was checking out Jumba's computer about the experiment that Patch and Stitch had encountered.

"Put in Experiment 300." Atticus said.

Lilo then typed that in.

"You sure it was hissing blob?" Jumba asked.

"It scared Stitch and Patch." Atticus said as he comforted his puppy.

"Impossible, nothing scares 626." Jumba replied.

"What about water?" Mo asked.

"LILO, STITCH IS BOARDING UP THE WINDOWS!" Nani called out. "AND PATCH IS HELPING HIM DO IT!"

"See?" Lilo smirked.

Atticus looked down and saw that Patch managed to escape him.

"So, Experiment 300." Lilo saw on the computer.

"Ah, yes, Experiment 300," Jumba understood now. "Is capable of transforming self into your worst fear. Will scare entire population into submission."

"We have to get him before he gives the whole island the heeby jeebies!" Elena said.

"Yeah." Yuki nodded.

"Oh, I hope he does not come here," Jumba looked worried. "His expression of ex-wife is very scary."

"LILO! ATTICUS!" Nani called louder. "THEY'RE REARRANGING THE FURNITURE!"

"Sounds like we might need to go and bring them along with us." Atticus said.

"But with everyone dressed up so scary, it could be anyone!" Pleakley yelped.

"Thanks for the support, Pleakley." Mo sighed.

"Just what we needed...." Hilda rolled her violet eyes.