Chapter 2

Chapter Two :D this part by this accounts owner. It looks like I'll be doing the even chapters and @PotatoLordOfJebus will be doing the odd chapters :D

---Chapter Two

--dream--

I was in a school looking surrounding, everything was blurry. Everything, but one boy. They looked about my age. He had short black hair, a white tee with a skull, black jeans and black sneakers. 

He motioned for me to follow. I did, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I turned a corner and found him standing in front of a door. I stopped and looked at him, "who are you?" I asked in a light voice. 

He opened the door, a bright light showed from within. I covered my eyes from the blinding light. 

--end of dream--

I opened my eyes, I was in an old fashioned shabby room. "Shit." I whispered to myself. It was only my 'father's' guest room. I got dressed in what I wore the other day and went to the restroom to freshen up. I opened a drawer, looking for toothpaste, but found a condom. 

I eventually found some. I headed out to the kitchen, in hopes of finding something for breakfast. I found some bread, I was on my way back to my room when I was stopped. 

My father had grabbed my hair, "where do you think your going?" He said in an evil tone. 

"None of your business." 

He tugged harder, "my house, now tell me." He sounded really annoyed now. He let go, "also, you need to get to school." 

He sounded pleased at his words, "school...?" 

He nodded them left. I went to my room and packed a backpack with things I may need. 

I took the city bus to school and went into the office. I sat down and turned on my phone. One missed call, from the police. I was about to listen to the message when a figure approached me. 

I looked up, it was a plump woman with grey hair, spectacles, and a pink dress. "Ms...Picket?" 

"Ya..." 

"I am the assistant principal, Ms. Bensworth. You have already been enrolled." She handed me a thick folder. "Inside is the schedule, your classes, and locker information. We will have someone show you to your first class." She beckoned at someone around the corner. 

A young boy stepped out. I felt my jaw drop. It was him...the guy from my dream! He looked exactly like him, but who was he? 

"This is Jack Hanson. He will you you to your first class." 

Jack walked by and motioned for me to follow. I did, we walked into the hallway. It looked like the one from my dream too...we turned a couple corners. He stopped at a door. 

I shut my eyes, expecting a bright light. I opened my eyes, I was looking into an English classroom. He walked in, I followed. 

I sat down and turned around to thank him. But he was gone...

I didn't see him at all during the rest of the day. 

After school I took the bus back home. My father in his room watching tv. I went to my room and put down my bag. As soon as I sat down on my bed the door burst open. 

My father came in and started tearing apart my room. "What the hell are you doing!?" I shouted. He didn't answer, "get the hell out!"

He stopped and looked at me, a dark look on his face. "My house, bitch. Now shut it!" Then he went back to what he was doing.

I walked up to him, "um, my room, sh*t face." I said in a disgusted voice. He shoved me and I fell, lying on back. He stepped on my stonache. "What the hell-?"

"Dony disrespect me, bad bitches get punishments." 

"I can call 911 and get you arrested you know!" I spat at him. 

He rolled his eyes, and bent down. He put his hand around my throat, "your a very disappointing daughter." 

I felt all the anger inside of me come out, "IM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR NOT MY FATHER! WHATEVER YOU THINK OR HEAR, YOUR A WORTHLESS PIG!" 

"Your mother must be happy she doesn't have to be with you anymore." He grinned. 

My throat was sore, "she was never a real mother. She and her husband were never home. But they are everything compared to you."

"Your mother was nothing. A worthless piece of filth, biggest mistake I ever made was marrying her. Her biggest mistake was having you." 

I managed to knee him in the balls, he fell to the floor in pain. I grabbed his foot and dragged him out the door. "STAY OUT!" 

I slammed the door, I heard him walk away. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, drowning into a deep sleep.