praying for love

Brendon's nerves got to him as he was lead down the narrow side passage, Pete had assured him many times that it was safe as he'd been there before, but he still didn't trust him, because, you know, he was Pete.

"Here we are!" Pete smiles triumphantly, turning to him and gesturing to a grotty door.

Looking at the door, then back to Pete, Brendon knew this wasn't a good idea, although he was sorta intrigued, "This crummy place is the best strip club is Las Vegas?"

"Hey, look, I never said it was the best, but it's free okay? Free for you at least, I'm paying this time." Pete sighed, opening the door and nudging Brendon through.

It was a miniscule room, dusty and unkempt, there was a man with scruffy hair in the corner, reading a paper, he didn't look up after the squeaky door shut.

"Hey, Trohman?" Pete calls, the man finally looks up and grins, looking at Brendon like he was fresh meat and the man was a butcher.

Then he gets up, dusts himself off and pointing at him, "Who's this?"

"This is Urie, he's new here, I'm paying for him today, but if he comes back, which he will, he can pay." Pete chuckles, handing the guy some crinkled notes.

Brendon is about to disagree when the man opens a trapdoor leading to another grotty looking door, but lights flickered through the glass at the top, this was more like it.

"Have fun." The man smirks, "And hey, Urie? Don't tell anyone about this."

Brendon nods, giddy with excitement over what was about to come, hopefully him at some point.

Creeping down the stairs, he could hear music, some sort of band were playing, Pete looks at Brendon and then asks, "Ready to do this?"

"Hell yeah." Brendon was ready, he was ready for this new experience, to feel stuff he hadn't before.

Pete still hadn't opened the door, which was making Brendon very impatient, he continues talking, "If you lose me, I'll either be in the main bar area or in a room with a stripper, I wont leave without you, also please don't get drunk, I know how it ends up."

Brendon doesn't listen that much, he just nods along until Pete finally swings open the door and Brendon's jaw drops.

"A male strip club?!" He spluttered, Pete just laughs at his confusion, pulling him inside.

Brendon tries to struggle away, "But I'm straight, that's not right, I thought there would be boobs and butts and oh fuck Pete why?!"

"There are still butts Brendon, just no boobs, although some wear bras and such, just wait, you might see someone you like, if not, then you can just get drinks and stuff. I'll be with a stripper called Way, if you need me." Pete sighs, then squeals as he spots a tall, blonde stripper that he seems to know, he plonks Brendon down in a chair and tells him to stay there, then runs off.

Brendon just sits there, baffled, Pete knows he's straight, he knows that, why the hell would he take him here?

"Not used to this, ey?" A man says behind him, he turns to be met with the bar tender, who is just smiling at him.

Brendon shakes his head, exhaling loudly, "No, I'm straight, actually."

"Poor you, dude, no girls in sight here, well unless you count the drag queens, hey don't worry, i'm straight too, this just pays good money," he giggles, "Anyway, if you find anyone here you like, you wont be straight for much longer."

"Well I've always been straight, and I'm going to keep it that way, can I have a beer please?" He tries to act as straight as possible, he just wanted to get out of there.