"Wrong? What could be wrong?" I gulped.

"Well...you can get cancer there." His eyes widened. "And a lot of other diseases." I murmured. All of which he heard clear.

"But if you don't have that stuff, I can't have that stuff right?" I stammered.

"I don't know love sometimes at work and it can get messy."he stared at me. "But I get tested every couple weeks. I got lots of people touching me there." His eyes softened.

"You're very brave." I smiled subtly at the boy.

"And you-" I poked his nose. "Are. Too." He giggled. "But did you get checked eventually babe?"

"Mmhm her name was Bonnie and she let me have 2 lollies." I chortled.

"That is wonderful love. And nothing was wrong?"

"Nope!"

"Good! My little knight is what you are." He smiled.

"But I so not have a sword..." He stated confused.

"No I think you do." He stared at me, his head tilted in confusion before he understood.

"Cheeky and naughty." I laughed. "You will finish eating then lay with me in bed?"

"Sure thing cupcake." He kissed my cheek, snagging his bag and rushing up the stairs. And like he told me to, I finished eating followed by returning upstairs. Seeing him in his kitten onesie once more. His head on Peanut and eyes shut. Earbuds connected to his phone snug in his ears. I creeped up to the side of the bed not making a sound. I reached down to his leg poking his foot and his eyes bolted open and laughter fell from his lips.

"I detect a sleepy boy."

"I need a nap."

"And you don't even tell me! I'm shocked!" He yanked on my sleeve.

"Cuddle me."

"Yeah yeah yeah. You only love me for my warmth don't you?" He closed his eyes again as I mingled my way into the sheets. He sighed happily at the warmth my body gave off, bringing his thumb to his lips. "You really need to stop sucking your thumb Lou."

"M'not hurting anyone."

"It'll mess up your teeth."

"Well they're not messed up now. So leave me be." I shook my head at him and let him continue to suck on his thumb. I stroked the side of his cheek until his eyes opened up a bit. "Going to sleep?" He didn't answer, he just pressed a chaste kiss to my neck.

"Nu uh."

"Why's that?"

"Cause I wanna stay up with you." I nodded. "How was New York? What'd you do? Besides dress up like American celebrities because that was all over the Internet." I laughed.

"Well I got drunk-"

"I figured that out before you were even home."

"And I smoked pineapple." He eyed me, confusion written all over his face.

"How do you smoke pineapple?" I grinned, itching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"It was like marijuana-"

"You didn't!" He said loudly and sitting up. "Your asthma would kill you!"

"But! But! It was legal and didn't make you... Hallucinate. It was legal and it was at a bar." His face softened. "It was Hookah I think?"

"What.. What is Hookah?" He asked. I laughed.

"I dunno. I know it was cool though." He nodded laying back down and letting his hand graze over the patch of skin my shirt didn't cover.