Chapter 15

-Chapter 15-

Days pasts. Filming came and went. Kisses, handjobs, and masturbating sessions in front of Louis were exchanged. Breakfast was ate. Steamy moments were shared. Lines were memorized. Boobs were flashed on set. Fans were met. But now, our last day in Italy was rapidly approaching. And our last week in Italy was spent in more intimate ways than non.

Louis and I were both sweating. He was panting and my hands rubbed soothing circles into his back which was slick with sweat. We had been experimenting with grinding. Somehow, I could already tell Louis would like grinding. Since he claimed it felt better when I didn't wear boxers. I peppered kisses onto his forehead. His hair stuck to it in various places.

"So pretty." I whispered. He let out a breathy laugh, tracing over my sparrows with his fingers. "You did good baby." He glanced up at me.

"You swore a lot." I chuckled softly.

"Hush up it was beautimous. Besides your my fiancé now. We get to experiment more." He kissed my collarbones gently and I threaded my fingers through his locks.

"When we get home, are we gonna make like plans and stuff?" I pushed his fringe aside.

"We can make plans any time you want baby boy." He sat up a bit.

"When does the movie premier?" He asked me. I chewed on my lip. We stop filming October 18th, if all is well." He nodded.

"What would be to early?" I cocked a brow at him.

"For what?" He bit his lip.

"To marry you." He whispered timidly. I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Well what'd you have in mind for a date?" He shrugged now tracing over my butterfly.

"November 9th." He mumbled. I rolled him on top of me, forcing him to meet my eyes.

"Do you want it on November 9th?" He shrugged.

"Maybe. But if you don't want-" I shut him up with a kiss.

"Then it's November 9th. Set in stone now." He giggled meshing his lips with mine and his hand coming up to cup my cheek. Lips dancing with absolute passion. He departed pressing his forehead to mine. Noses touching and smile played on his lips as his eyes were closed. "Love you sweetheart." His smile expanded when I kissed his nose and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Love you too Hazzy." He let his body go flush with mine, and we slipped into a peaceful sleep. Just the two of us. As one.

-

When I awoke in the morning, I found that my fiancé wasn't beside me. I rubbed my eyes stretching and earning a few pops making me shutter, before sliding out of bed, slipping on a pair of boxers, and exiting the room.

When I went into the living room, Louis was looking quite comfortable with a cuppa and my old Ramones shirt. It looked utterly adorable as it was too long in him. Not to mention his bed head.

"Hey you." I greeted going over to the couch with him, sliding him onto my lap and stealing a good morning kiss.

"Morning." He replied nuzzling into my shoulder. I dragged my hand up and down his milky thighs as we watched the telly. Probably for at least an hour before Niall entered. Joggers loose on his hips. Shirtless and eyes tired.

"Hey lovebirds." He smiled going into the kitchen for food. Louis moved up from our cuddle to put his cup in the sink. But he stopped.

"Niall!" Louis said in a high pitched wail. It was usually happy however.