Chapter 14

I'm Just A Slut 14-17

I glanced at the boy beside me. Asleep with little puffs of steady breath coming from his lips. Hair matted messily to the pillow. So peaceful and so innocent. So perfect. I couldn't help myself but to press my lips to his. His eyes fluttering open as I pulled away.

"H-Hazzy?" I brought my hand to his cheek.

"Go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you." He blinked a few times to get used to the light before sitting up and reaching over to the side table to slip on his glasses.

"I need new contacts." He mumbled. I grinned caressing his cheek once more.

"That's okay. Your glasses make you look cute." He gave me a slight pout. "I'm sorry for waking you though sweetheart." He shook his head and shuffled underneath the sheets to get closer.

"It's okay. I'm hungry." I smiled.

"How about we eat on the terrace again yeah?" He nodded with a tired grin, sitting up and allowing me to pull him out of bed. He was sleeping in boxers, as was I, so we didn't bother with much covering to the kitchen. We strolled down the hall seeing Niall at the telly in a pair of red athletic shorts and a snapback on his blond hair sprawled out on the chair. He gave me a grin, which I returned glancing at the food Liam had set out for the day. And I honestly didn't want Liam's food. Liam anything at the moment seemed like a bad idea. But Louis and I settled on a bit of fruit and water, heading back to our rooms. Me slipping on white athletic shorts and Louis just throwing on my button down from the other night. Which gave me a few suggestive thoughts. But I dismissed them before they got too crazy. We pealed back to door, stepping out onto the stone and concrete area. With the one chair and table that was out there, Louis sat in my lap of course. And I fed him little bits of fruit as he laughed whenever I pulled it away when he was about to bite.

"So... When do we talk to Niall?" He asked. I placed my chin on his shoulder.

"As soon as we can." He nodded popping a pink piece in his mouth. "Why are you upset about something baby?" He shrugged and leaned into me.

"I want you to be mine." I chuckled.

"I am yours. I'll always be yours." He sent me a light glare.

"Hazzy you know what I mean. I wanna do what you and Niall do except real." I kissed his neck. A trick to make him weak at the knees. "Hazzy!" He whined with a slight giggle.

"What?" I asked blindly.

"Hazzy you know what, you're distracting me." I hugged his waist.

"It's not distracting you if I already know that you love me and want me to be all yours because you can't stand me going out with Niall when I should be cuddling with you." He frowned and tipped his head onto my shoulder.

"I don't like when you read me." I grinned.

"I didn't read you, I know you."

"Same difference." I chuckled. He swung his body around and draped his arms around my neck, quickly closing the space between our lips. "I love you."

"Love you too Loubear." He sighed and put his head on my shoulder. "What's wrong babe?"

"I don't know." He mumbled. I rubbed the small of his back moving to his hip and pinching the slight fat. Making his head snap up.

"Tell me what's on your mind. I can see it in your eyes. You're worried about something." He nuzzled into me.

"People take pictures. And we're kissing in Italy. What are people gonna think when we go home?" I shrugged. "Will they have pictures of us kissing?" I nodded. "That's not fair." I chuckled.