"You're awake!" He bounced. I chuckled resting my hands on his thighs.

"Wide awake." He swiped his thumb over the corner of my mouth and brought it to his lips.

"Good sauce."

"Made it and saved it myself." He grinned stealing one of my raviolis.

"My fiancé the chef." I chuckled. He pressed his forehead against mine. "So I can I actually snog you or will I get food in my mouth?" I laughed with my mouth sealed.

"Well you you want to baby bird?"

"No I do not."

"Then I suggest you don't snog me then!" He giggled loudly poking my nose.

"Then swallow."

"Are you implying you want me to give you a blowjob?" He slapped my arm.

"You're so weird."

"You fucking love it though." He rolled his eyes swiping more sauce off my lips and bringing it to his.

"How was New York?" I hummed around my fork.

"Good. Really really good. I got a bit pissed."

"I heard you dressed like Miley Cyrus." He stated sucking red off his thumb. "Wanna tell me about that?"

"Drunk Harry and spandex?"

"I saw your little buns too." I laughed. "I'm gonna cut your hair so you can't do that no more." I gasped over-dramatically. Fortunately, Louis' mind took it serious.

"Not my hair!"

"Yes too your hair and your dumb stubble too!"

"Too rough for your thighs honey?" His cheeks fell a heavy pink

"You are absolutely terrible!" I laughed tipping up his chin and locking lips with him multiple times every few seconds. Ending up with his hand rubbing over my shoulder. He moved from my lips to my neck rather quickly however. Sucking bruises into my skin. But as I took in his sight, I noticed a white plastic bracelet around his wrist.

"Louis... What's that?" He pulled off.

"What's what?"

"Why do you have a Victorian Chapel Hospital bracelet around your wrist?" I asked pointing to it. His face went white. "Louis?"

"It's nothing don't worry." I pulled his wrists quickly making him whimper. Checking for any red lines of any sort on his wrists. "I'm fine! Hazzy Im fine!!" He snapped. I stared at him and he shrunk. "I'm okay I promise I just had a check up."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Pinky promise." His face was still white.

"Louis is something wrong?" I mumbled. He bit his lip. "Love please tell me. Please?" He brought his thumb to his lips and started gnawing in it out of nervous habit. "Something did happen didn't it?" He was silent. "Louis. Speak I can't read you mind sweet boy." I pushed his fringe from his eyes.

"You know I don't like to be touched right?" I was quiet for a minute. Gears turning in my head.

"What do you mean 'touched'?" I asked hesitantly.

"I only trust you you know that right?" I thought for another moment before it all clicked.

"Oh... Oh baby boy!" I kissed his forehead. "Doctors don't hurt you they just wanna make sure everything checks out." He whimpered.

"But they touched me in a certain place Hazzy and I hated it so much." I kissed his temple. "And I yelled and kicked at them." I sighed.

"I know it's far from comfortable obviously and it's weird but they wanna make sure you don't have anything... Wrong down there." He turned his head to the side.