Chapter Thirty-Two*

Start from the beginning

"He's weird.." I mumble. "I don't know just... Off..." Charlie raises an eyebrow, amd Tonks visibly slows down. "Malfoy and I had a...confrontation...and he was very odd about handling it."

"What happened?" Tonks questioned.

"He called us both after class and–"

"No, with you and Draco." She corrects.

"Oh..uh.." I glance up at Charlie before answering, "he insisted upon walking me to class, asking if I'd had a bad breakup with Harry...because I was a little put off..." I take a breath, "when I challenged his motives, he called me a... A name."

From the corner of my eye I saw Charlie's jaw clench. But I didn't say anything. Tonks nodded. "And Snape?"

"I screwed up my potion that day, and he apologized for me having a bad day. Then when we stayed after class, he was silent, aside from telling Malfoy to be more like me... Then after Malfoy apologized, I was dismissed. He kept Malfoy, I don't know why." I take a deep breath. "I mean, Snape's always been more than kind toward me, but it was just weird."

"You let me know if Malfoy tries anything again, yea?" Charlie raises an eyebrow. "All of us... He might be in on something.."

"Oh don't you worry..." I roll my eyes, "I've got around the clock body guards. I'm probably causing a panic as we speak."

"What do you mean?" Tonks questions.

"I told Hermione, who told Fred I probably shouldn't walk around alone... So that was at first." I roll my eyes, "then after the second time with Malfoy, which I'm not explaining because I'll probably do it again for everyone, Ginny insisted that I be taken care of."

"So.. What?" Charlie looks down at me, "Fred's just at your side constantly?"

"No.. Fred, George, Lee..." I shake my head. "Ginny, of course, thinks she can help." I laugh a little, "we don't want to freak him out, so Harry doesn't know, nor does Ron."

"Alright, well, we're here." Tonks states, turning to face us directly. "So do whatever you need to do, but make it fast. We have to head in." She turns her back to us, but stays no more than 3 feet away.

I close my eyes, and sigh. "She knows..."

"Well, obviously.. But how?"

"I....told...her?" I smile sweetly at Charlie. "I'm sorry she's just like a m–"

He covered my mouth, "don't say that..." He cringed, "I went to school with her. She's not your mum." Cringe again.

I laugh, and throw my arms over his shoulder. "I'm sorry, love..." I half smile, looking up at him.

He shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up. He smiled, before kissing me. After a long and heavenly moment, he set my feet on the ground before cupping my face with his hand. "I'll miss you so much."

"I know.. I miss you too." I sigh. "But... Who knows if headquarters will be safe for me this summer..." I raise an eyebrow.

He laughs, tossing his head back. "You're too much for me."

"I know.." I smirk. "But I will miss you..." I pout, puckering out my bottom lip and widening my eyes.

"You're doing it again.." He groaned. I fought back the smirk fighting through my face.

"We've got to go in now..." She wasn't facing us, probably afraid to.

"Thanks Tonks.." I answer, my cheeks feeling hot.

Charlie kissed my forehead lightly, then whispered against it, "another time."

We followed Tonks into the haunted abandoned building. It was dirty all inside of it, but one room, where everyone sat, was perfectly cleaned.