Pool Party pt 1

Beep Beep Beep. My alarm clock rang. My eyes slowly flutter open and I feel arms wrapped around me. I slowly get up and see all the guys asleep on my bed. I smile and carefully move Remington's and Emerson's arms from me and I move me legs trying not to hit any of them in the process. I turn off my alarm and walk towards my bathroom. I turn on the faucet and start to take off my pajamas. I step in and close the shower curtain. I shampoo my hair and wash my face letting the the warm water hit me. Once I finished I grab my towel and dried myself off stepping out and once again closing the shower curtain. I brush my teeth, then my hair, and do my makeup like any other day. I blow dry my hair and brush it again to make sure there isn't any tangles. I finally walk out of my bathroom and into my closet picking out the clothes that I am going to wear for school. I pick out my black ripped jeans, a grey top, and a white kimono. I put them all on and throw on a pair of black boots. I quietly walk out and check the time,7:20 great I have another hour before having to leave for school. I grab my phone from my nightstand and unplug it from the charger before walking out of my room and downstairs. I enter the kitchen and decide to make pancakes for everyone when I hear my door unlock and see that it's the girls coming in.

"Hey Scar we brought you Starbucks" Mia smiles handing me the cup.

"Thanks girl I'm making pancakes so sit down guys" They all sit on the table and start to make small talk.

"So what did you do after we left" Lila comments

"Well the guys were going to leave to a hotel but I offered them to stay" I say as I flipped the pancakes.

"NO WAY!" Lila yells

"YES WAY! Now keep it down they're still sleeping!" I giggle.

"How does Sam feel about it?" Arabella questions

"He's upset. He told me that he doesn't like Emerson and plus he's mad at the fact that he asked me to prom" I shrug

"Didn't he want you to go to prom and plus he already has a date" Arabella say furrowing her eyebrows.

"That's exactly what I said! He said he wanted me to go with him but I can't I already have a date and so does he that wouldn't be fair to Chelsea or Emerson." I sigh placing the stack of pancakes on the table.

"Dude that's all bad" Lila shakes her head as she grabs plates in the cupboard.

"I know but he's going to have to deal with he's my best friend he should be happy that I'm going to prom"

"It's not just that girl he really likes you too and seeing another guy chase after you makes him mad" Arabella comments

"But the thing is we aren't dating we are only best friends and he can't just keep me from seeing people. I'm not a toy he can keep to himself you know." I sigh

"Well good morning sweetheart" Sebastian smiles as he kisses the top of my head.

"Good morning bub! I made pancakes would like some?" I smile.

"Thanks sweetheart I would love some!" He says as he sits down. I quickly get up and grab a plate with a fork and knife setting it down on the table. I then get a mug and pour him some coffee. I walk over handing him the mug as Emerson and Remington sleepily walking into the kitchen.

"Morning guys sit down I'll serve you guys some coffee and pancakes." I softly smile grabbing two more plates and utensils. They start talking to the girls as I pour coffee into each mug. I place it down and sit back down to eat the rest of my food.

"Sorry for sleeping with you sweetheart but I was just so comfortable with you playing with my hair" Sebastian say while sipping his coffee.

"Yea flower child we're all sorry for crashing on your bed but for the most part I slept great" Emerson winks.