Ma Chérie

"Hey Scar what's your favorite animal and color?" Sebastian asks

"Panda and well black but besides that red why?" I question

"Just asking sweetie trying to make conversation" He smiles

"Oh okay so where did everyone else go?"

"They all went to the bathroom sweetie" He smiles. "Hey I've got an idea since we are waiting for your other friend lets go around the store and I'll choose a dress then you tell me if you love it or hate it"

"Sure why not" I smile. We stand up and walk over to the dresses and he pulls out this white short lace dress.

"Hmm I like it but it's to short" He puts it back and pulls out a pink chiffon gown.

"Too girly for my liking" He again puts it back and pulls out a two piece black gown.

"I really like that one!" I smile

"Really? Go try it on!" He smiles

"I don't know Sebastian" I mumble

"Come on it wouldn't hurt its all in good fun!" He whines

"Fine but only because you asked me too mister" I giggle grabbing the dress and walking towards the fitting rooms. I hang up the dress and take off my heels with my jeans coming off right after. I then slip on the long black skirt and zip it up. I then take off my faux fur jacket and my tank. I take the black lace top off the hanger and put that on as well. I take my hat off fixing my hair as well as my sunglasses and finally look at myself in the mirror. This dress was so beautiful. I finally open the door and walk out to see Arabella and Sebastian talking.

"Hey guys" They both gasp and their mouths drop.

"Scar you look great I must say I picked out a really nice dress." Sebastian smiles

"Thank you its such a shame I won't be going to prom or else I would totally buy this dress." I smile while letting out a small sigh. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror one last time before walking back into the fitting room. I take the skirt off and put my normal clothes back on. I put the dress back on the hanger and walk out putting it back where Sebastian took it out from. Everyone comes back when I see Emerson holding a bag.

"I thought you went to the bathroom?" I ask

"I did but I stopped at this store because I saw something I liked." He smiles

"Well okay" I smile back. We spent almost 2 hours in the dress shop until the girls all found their dresses and shoes for prom. We walked around the mall some more and stopped at a couple stores. I ended up purchasing a pair of doc martins and a pretty floral dress. We were all pretty tired and hungry and decided to head to my house to go eat.

"Hey Scar Sebastian and I are going to stay behind for a bit we'll take a taxi and meet you at your house" Emerson smiles.

"Are you sure we can wait for you" I respond

"No No its fine just give me your address" Sebastian adds

"Alright I'll text you the address put your number on my phone" I say as I hand Emerson my phone. He quickly put in his number and I save it to my contacts. I then write my address and sent it to him.

"Got it" He smiles. The girls Remington and I all walk to my car and put our bags in the trunk. We get in and I start to drive to my house. Remington decides to sit in the passenger seat and play My Chemical Romance to which I happily sing to. He blasted teenagers and we all sang out the lyrics as loud as we could. The drive home was full of singing and laughter and soon enough I was pulling up into my driveway. We all get out the car and take the bags out of the trunk as we walk into my house.