T W E L V E

TWELVE

I sipped my tea as I stared at Javaad. He was still tied up but I could tell he was awake by the way he was breathing.

"Are you hungry, love?" I said softly.

"I.. don't want nothing from you." I slammed my cup of tea down, the tea splashing out and making javaad jump. I stood up and walked to him. His breathing was getting heavy. "Please don't hurt me."

I took off his blindfold and was about to scream in his face, but his eyes stopped me. They weren't the same colour as in my dream. "Are those your natural colour?" I asked a bit angrily.

"I.. no, they're contacts." He said scared. Then my fingers were digging into his eyes and taking the lenses out. He screamed and i just threw them on the ground.

"You're eyes are hazel. Not dark blue."

"Please leave me alone." Just then Zayn walked into the room. His eyes on his phone. "Zayn?"

He looked up and he gave a small smile. "Hi Javaad."

"Zayn, Zayn, this psycho killed my parents!! Call the police." I slapped Javaad.

"Don't talk about me like that. Im your father."

"You will never be my father." I glared at him and my breath hitched. I was walking away from him and into the kitchen. Opening my favourite drawer and slamming it shut. I walked back a knife in hand. Putting it to his neck.

"I'm going to be your father and you will treat me with respect."

"Zayn please help me."

"Sorry Javaad, my baby gets what he wants." Then Javaads breath was hitching.

"Baby?" Zayn was walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. He brought down my arms and took away the knife. Giving me a kiss on the neck to calm me.

"You wanted this so I gave it to you, please don't make me regret this."

"Zayn how could you love someone who killed my parents?"

"He didn't kill your parents Javaad... I did."

________________________________________________

Guys its been so freaking long. Im sorry :( its been a tough year and not mention every time i wrote this i felt a bit crazier lol  but it was my favourite thing to write ♡ anyways.. i feel like rewriting this . Or at least half of it, you know the parts that it just started to go down to shit. Idk i might not and consider them fillers. You might hate me for the ending tho ;) so sorry in advance ha.

Also go check out my friend @nsfwspouses fic "Enact" and "It just kinda happened" theyre really good and theyre larry ♡ she also makes manips on ig such as ;

I post larry as well so follow me too ;-; @gxiltylilaccoffee