T E N

TEN
.
.
.
All I could hear was silence, the deafening sound of silence. It almost drove me insane... though I was already insane. "I'm here to take you to your new room." Someone said suddenly, I didn't recognize the voice. I didn't bother to look or say anything, all I did was stare at the ceiling.

Then I was being wheeled out of the room and into the long corridor. I had never noticed how dirty the ceiling was or how the lights flickered so much.

I felt the bed stop moving and then I was being wheeled into a room , the first thing I noticed was the window on the side. The person unstrapped me and left the room. I immediately got out of bed and ran to the window, though it was barred from the outside and you could tell there was more than one layer of glass. I sighed. I have to get out of here.

Maybe he didn't want you anymore. He wants me dont say that. Or maybe... shut up shut up shut up!!

I stared out the window, in my mind the events from my dream started to replay. How we escaped, maybe I could do that but in real life. I could get out again. I smiled and got ready to go through with my plan.

There was a knock on the door and my head shot up to look at who it was, maybe it was Zayn saying I could leave now, but it wasnt. It was a woman with long hair. Her pencil skirt, gray and her blouse, white, "Mr. Malik." She said with a small smirk.

"Horan." I corrected her.

"Oh,... I thought.. Zayn told me you were the love of his life, I figured you guys were married."

"Engaged." I growled seeing the way her eyes lit up at the fact that we werent married.

She smirked again, "Then fucking me wouldn't be considered cheating would it?" She put her finger in her mouth and gave it a swirl of the tongue and slowly took it out. I practically gaged. "I take that as a no, he's in his office right now, maybe I should go pay him a visit." She giggled. "Seeing as you'll be killed tonight for killing Mr.Payne, I dont think you'll mind if I keep him do you, bet he'll fuck me so good." She rubbed her hands down her body and I just stared at her. She giggled then smirked.

As she turned around to open the door I grabbed my blanket and put it around her neck, making sure to pull it tight, then tieing it and pulling it even tighter. She was beginning to turn purple, I laughed and whispered in her ear, "You won't be fucking Zayn, Zayn is mine, all mine, only mine. Matter of fact you won't be fucking anybody at all anymore. You won't mind if I kill you would you?" I said mocking her tone at the end. I stomped on her foot and she let out a squeal, "It's not polite to leave a question unanswered." Now I was the one smirking, her hands were trying to get a hold of the blanket that was wrapped tightly around her neck. And as I pulled tighter I could hear a faint pop and her struggling body went limp.

"Zayn is mine."

I let her body drop to the ground and it hit the ground with a soft thud, I looked her over and the gears in my head started turning.I started to undress her. "You won't mind if I borrow your clothes would you?" I laughed and quickly stripped and put on the tight clothes. I didn't bother putting on the heels, I wouldn't be able to run in them.

I opened the door and slowly made my way out , making sure nobody was in the hallway. Once I realized the coast was clear I walked towards the exit normally. Only a deep voice stopped me, "Mrs. Conchobar, leaving so soon?" I didn't answer, just kept walking. "Mrs. Conchobar?" The foot steps were picking up their pace and so was I. "Why are you in such a hurry? I thought you said we could have a quick fuck behind the the bins."

I gagged interally but kept a fast pace. Then there was a hand gripping my arm and spinning me around. "Hey youre not mrs-" I yanked my arm from his grip, he was reaching for something that was latched onto his waist, though I grabbed his wrist and bit it. He yelled in pain, "what the fuck!" He was walking towards the alarm and I panicked. I kicked him in the balls. He hunched over cupping them as if that were going to help the pain subside quicker. Then I decided to kick his leg and he was down.