CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

       Only two weeks have passed since the death of my mother, it had finally sunk in especially at the funeral that happened a week ago. Although I wanted to take it slow I knew that I needed to move on and get myself a job. One that would pay well and help pay off the bills that had built on both me and my dad. Family tried to help the best the could but in this economy everyone was struggling.

I found a job, a good paying one at that. I was going to be a housekeeper for some celebrity, they didn't tell me who though which both scared and excited me. I was to stay at this celebrity's house as well, they had requested that I did and I was not complaining at all. Though I pretty much be the maid in I'm guessing a huge house I also be living with a celebrity for crying out loud.

I was driving over in my new car, which was ultimately was my mother's old car. I was driving aimlessly around the streets of London trying the find the correct street that the person lived on. I'd finally found the street, I looked at the address that I was given. I drove far down the street looking for the right house number and having no luck.

When I was about the turn around and check again the last house on the street had the correct house number.  I smiled when I saw just how big the house was, whoever lived here had to make millions. I parked in the driveway examining some other cars and once again starring at the luxurious house. I got up to the door and rang the doorbell.

A few moments had passed before someone opened the door, I was met by a blue eyed boy who I have yet to recognize. Sandy brown hair was swept off his face and he was a tad bit taller than me. I really tried to focus on his face trying to think who he was, I recognized him from somewhere. I really hadn't been that interested in social media when my mom got sick so I stood there again thinking who he could be.

"Hello I am Louis Tomlinson." he said with a grin.

That's who he was, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.

"Hello I am Jacelle Evans, your new housekeeper."

I cannot believe I am introducing myself as Jacelle Evans, Louis Tomlinson's housekeeper. I mean you know how many girls would die to get into their houses? I mean sure it's not a glamorous job I have but I was living practically every fan girl's dream.

"Please come in Jacelle." He said with the grin still apparent on his face.

I walked through the front door with my baggage that contained my clothing and other personal items.

    The inside was even more amazing then the outdoors, I was still in shock that this is now my life.

"It's a lovely place isn't it? That's why I need you to keep it in tip top shape."

"Yes it is very lovely and don't worry tip top shape is what I will stride for."

"Good, now do you want to see your room love?"

 "That might be helpful since this bags are starting to get a tad bit heavy."

      I hid my inner feelings well, I mean I was not impressed too much with Louis so far but the house just blew me away. It is the kind of house my mom would have loved, she loved all the old style houses. Before I knew it Louis had picked up my bags and was leading me through the many hallways the house possessed. He slowed down in front of a room he opened the door slowly.

"Come in love, I picked one of the best rooms just for you."I blushed a little at his obvious flirting but I brushed it off and focused on my new room.

"Oh my lord, this is beautiful."

The room I entered was like heaven, white was everywhere and everything looked to be in it's place. A huge bed that welcomed you right in to the huge walk in closet but those were just a few of the details that my mind instantly picked up on.

"I'm glad you like it since I'm guessing you will be staying here for quite a while."

   I had only planned on staying here for as long as it took to pay off the bills, I mean why would I need to stay any longer? Yes he was flirty but he would never get to me, I was being paid to clean the house not being a pop star's girlfriend.

"Well yes it is very nice but I don't know how long I will be the housekeeper."His face seemed to fall for the slightest of seconds but he quickly found a smile again.

"Well I will let you get unpacked." He was about to leave when he thought of one last thought.

"I will be going out tonight so make sure the house looks nice so if I were to bring a friend back they would enjoy the whole view."I nodded and watched him walk away, he struck me the wrong way.

    I mean obviously I knew that he was famous and he would have fun but to bring a girl back and do you know things with her. I pushed the thought of my mind and started unpacking, putting my clothes into the closet and all my little things around the room when I heard the front door close.

   I sighed knowing that I had to start cleaning so if he brought back a girl she would be impressed. Though if you really think a girl who came to your house after meeting for a few hours would be pretty easy to impress. I once again shook the thought from my head and started to clean the beautiful home.

   It'd been a few hours since I finished cleaning and Louis had not returned yet, it was weird to me that he just trusted I would take his things and run off. Not that I am that kind of person anyhow but still the boy had some major trust in me. I heard the door creak open and a girl's laughter. I think this might just be the lowest point of my life, hearing her giggle and knowing I'd probably face her in the morning.

   They came up the stairs and only a room across from me they stopped, more laughter was brought to my ears. There was no way I was going to get sleep, eventually I tuned out the party in the other room. I just wonder how Louis could be ok with this, I mean he would see me everyday for how long. Maybe the pop star ego made it ok to whisper sweet nothings into a girl's ear like she was something special