The Village

The pig and I began running down the forest. I just hoped that we could find somewhere safe.  There was nothing but monsters and trees. Before we knew it, we ended up in a desert. I looked at the sky, it was finally turning day. I looked at the forest, the monsters were dying. I looked at my pig. "Luck is now on our side." I said while walking forward. "There is nothing that can..." I was interrupted with a cracking noise. I looked down and saw the sandstone breaking apart. "Why am I always wrong." I said to myself.  We began falling down a deep sand tunnel. I was screaming the hole way down and the pig oinked in panic.  It wasn't long till we slid up and was launched out. I saw my pig land perfectly, while I went head first into sand. "I always hated sand, they break to easy. My pig began walking forward. I followed him, he smell something. I'm no pig expert, but he probably smells food. We walked for a good while before ended up at a Village. As we entered the Village, there were a whole variety of people. The were some had there arms together and others that were like me. "Hello stranger." A Girl said to me. "Oh um, Hello." I replied. She giggle at my response. "My name is Emily, Emily Iceblade." She said holding her hand out. I shook her hand. "Herobrine." I said. She looked at me funny. "What?" I asked. "What kind of name is Herobrine?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders in response. "I honestly don't know." I replied. She smiled. "Want to meet my friend?" She asked. I nodded yes. She began walking a direction. "He has a weird name too." "Two name actually." I thought for a minute. Two names, what could they possibly mean. We entered a house, that looked big for one person.  As I entered, I saw a person with red hair, blue jacket and pants, and black shoes. "This is SayAO25, or you could call him Gaming4Days." She said. He turned around and dropped the item in his hands. Emily and I were confused. "No way." He said smiling. "What?" I asked. "Is your name Herobrine by any chance?" He asked.  I was shocked how he knew my name. "Why do you care?" I asked concerned. "Your Notch's younger brother." He said. I remembered that name from last night. The guy who left me to die. "What's so special about Notch?" I asked. "He's a god, which means your a god as well." He replied. "No way." I said. Before he could say anything, there was knock on the door. Emily opened the door, it was a villager with their hands together.  "What do you want Frank?" Emily asked annoyed. "Want a piece of dirt, Thirty Emeralds." He replied. Emily closed the door after his sentence. Before she walked away, there was another knock on the door. She open the door quickly. "We don't want dirt Frank!" She yelled out. "I'm not Frank." The person said. "Oh, sorry Bob." She said. The person was a zombie with a white jacket. I quickly hid behind a table. "What's wrong with that guy?" Bob asked. "You're a zombie." I said. He sighed. "I'm not those eating brains kind, I'm the friendly non-Burnable kind. " He said smiling. I looked out the window. It was almost dark, but could I stay. "Hey Emily." I called out. "Yea?" She asked. "Can I stay the night?" I asked. "You can sleep on the couch, sorry." She replied. "Can I bring my pig in here?" I asked. The looked at me shocked. "A pig?" They all asked. They open the door and saw my pig out their door. He walked in and sat beside me. "What his name?" She asked while petting him. "I don't know." I replied. She thought for moment. "Bart?" SayAO suggested. I thought about the name. "Sure." I replied. He oinked in happiness. "I think he likes his name." Bob said. Before long, Everyone went to bed, I slept on the couch and Bart laid beside me. I got to leave tomorrow and talk to this Notch guy.