Can I Moon Gwavity?

**A lot of you guys enjoyed my other one-shot so I wanted to write another one. I don't really feel motivated to continue the next chapter of my 'book' yet. But it will happen. Also, this is probably gonna be a shorter one-shot.**

**This one was actually based off a video that CaptainCrush119 reminded me about, and it's an older video of Mark, Bob and Wade playing drunk Grand Theft Auto Five. If you want to watch it, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_r8shrIm-4

It's around 12:47 that he gets really childish. But....yeah. I hope you enjoy. (: **

Mark was excited to be doing a video with both Bob and Wade. It had been a while since they had done one together. Especially since they were able to do it in person, apposed to doing it through the computer via Skype like they usually did. And the best part? Bob and Wade knew about his Little side so he didn't even have to hide it from them while the two of them were visiting.

Bob and Wade were both so understanding about the whole situation too. They understood that Mark sometimes needed the break, and neither of them minded or judged him for it. It made Mark pretty happy- even more so when his two friends offered to take care of him when he felt Little.

Uncle Bob was always the strict one. He always made sure that Mark ate his vegetables, had his nap, didn't swear, and stayed on his best behaviour. He still had a bit of a fun side to him, but he was an Uncle that would stick to the rules. Hell, he was the one who made up the rules for Mark when Mark came out as a Little to Bob and Wade.

Uncle Wade on the other hand was the fun loving Uncle. He was the one that tended to sneak candy to Mark before dinner time, would let Mark stay up past his bedtime, would let him watch a few inappropriate movies even. Nothing too bad, of course, and nothing too scary either. Nightmares were the last thing Wade wanted to give Mark. He was the one who would often ignore the rules that Bob had made for Mark but only up to an extent.

Mark grinned at the thought, shaking his head a bit as he focused back on the task at hand. He was still setting everything up when he heard a knock on his apartment door, causing him to look up. He stopped what he was doing, and put down the camera to head over to the door. He checked himself over, just to be sure, before he opened up the door finally. A huge grin slipped onto his lips when he saw Wade and Bob on the other side. "Hi guys! I'm glad you could come over." He greeted, moving over more so the two could make their way into the room. "How have you guys been?" He asked in a small voice, chewing on his bottom lip in a nervous way. He shut the door behind him once both men were in his apartment, turning to look at the two. He didnt have time to react before he was in a group hug with the other two men, causing him to chuckle.

Bob had his arms wrapped around Mark tightly, as did Wade, all of them letting the hug linger. "I've been busy with school, and making videos. You know. Missing a certain Little though." He commented in a soft, teasing voice as he pulled away first. He meant it though. Mark was the only Little that he knew, and the only childish figure that he had at the moment that could prepare him for fatherhood.

Wade pulled back as well, taking a second to ruffle up Mark's dark black hair. "I've been good. A little busy too but not as much as Bob." He chuckled. "God, it's been so long since the three of us have been together. And you're still so small." He teased, easily picking him up to put him on his hip. He knew Mark wasn't Little but he couldn't help himself. "How have you been Little guy, hm?" He cooed.

Mark felt his face heat up before he brought his hands up to cover it. "Wade..." He whined out, though he eventually moved to rest his forehead gently on Wade's shoulder. "I...I've been good. A little tired lately. Haven't been able to slip much lately." He explained. "But...I have to finish setting up soon." He added on. He felt Wade start to walk towards the living room area before he was placed on his feet again. He gave the two a small nod before he headed back to set up the camera.