Another boy defends you

Harry: you and Harry were hanging out with the boys today  you guys were just walking around the mall when a "fan" came up to you and said "hey YN." You could tell she was faking it but said "hi." She said "how are you on this day?" You said "good you." She said "I was having a great day but then I saw you so thanks for ruining my day." You said "what is that suppose to mean how did I ruin it?" She said "it means you're ugly and why would Harry ever want to go for a girl like you he could do so much better and your so fake too honestly stop trying." Niall heard this whole thing and said "excuse me but she is the most beautiful girl I know and Harry chose right she is perfect for him she likes him for him not because he's Harry styles she likes him for Harry now please leave before I get security and she's not fake she's going to be around for a while so get use to her if you don't then don't bother showing up at any of our shows and the only fake one here is you." The girl left and you said "thank you." Niall said "no problem your like family to me I will always be there to protect you when Harry isn't." You hugged him and headed back over to Harry. Niall told him what happened and Harry said "thank you mate for defend her." He said "no problem she's like a sister to me." You smiled happy all the boys loved you that much.

Niall: you were at a party with Niall and then you saw Niall's ex she came over to you and said "hi you must be YN Niall's new lady?" You said "yeah that's me." She looked you up and down and said "he could do so much better you are totally a gold digger and only want his money you don't care about him stop acting like you do when in reality you don't." Harry heard this and said "no she's not she likes him for him she doesn't care about the money she loves him as Niall not as Niall horan now please leave her a lone and never talk to her again and she cares about him more then you ever did she is the one for him now leave before I get niall and you're the gold digger here." She left you said "thank you for defending me." He said "no problem love I'll always be here for you when Niall isn't." You smiled and hugged him and then went to find Niall. You found Niall and told him what happened he went over to Harry and have him a bro hug and said "thanks mate for protecting her." Harry said "no problem she's family and I don't let anyone pick on my family." You smiled happy you had such a great friend like Harry.

Louis: you were walking around NYC with the boys and Louis when "fans" cornered you and said "well well look who we have here girls." You tried to get pass them but they wouldn't let you, one said "your not going any where slut and gold digger you don't love Louis your just using him for his fame and fortain your just in it to get famous then your going to hurt him and we don't want that to happen to him so do us all a favor and leave while you can." Liam came back to see where you were when he heard what she was saying he said "that is not true at all she loves Louis for Louis and she is not a slut at all she is the perfect girl for Louis she loves him for him not because he's in the band that's just a bounce now leave before I call security she loves him she doesn't care about the money." They left and you said "thank you Liam." He said "no problem I will always be here to protect you when Louis isn't."you smiled and hugged him and then headed back to the others Liam told Louis what happend and Louis thanked him for protecting you he said "no problem she's my best friend." You smiled happy to have a older brother that you've never had.

Liam: you were at a after party when Liam's ex came over to you and was looking you up and down and said "he could have done way better than you I thought he was smart and had better taste in women I guess not." Louis heard this and said "he does have good taste in women YN is perfect for him and she is the most gorgous girl I've seen and she is the most sweetest to now go pick on someone who cares about your oppion and you and he was smart he got rid of you." She left and you hugged Louis and said "thank you."he said "no problem your like another sister to me."

Then you guys headed over to Liam and Louis explained to Liam what happened he gave him a bro hug and said "thanks mate for stand up for her." He said "no problem she's like another sister to me." You smiled happy you had a older brother that you never had before.