Chapter 24 Treat You Better

Chapter 24 Shawn's POV:
"Alright the men took your electric and acoustic to the reception already. So when you go the driver will drop you off after after the bride walks down the aisle. So there they'll have two seats for you in the back okay? And when they kiss you have to sprint to the car and everything else you'll figure out." I looked at my manger as he explained my whole plan for today. He has to be the biggest organizer freak I have ever known. But I still love that dude.
"Shawn?" He asked as I jumped.
"Yes?"
"You good?" I nodded at his question as I fixed my tie and walked out to the car. I was gonna go pick up Bella from her place and head straight there. I look at this wedding as another performance that's how I keep myself calm when really it's for something extremely important for two people about to start their lives together.
"Do you know what song you're gonna sing for them?" I looked at my driver as he was looking at me in the front mirror.
"Yes I do. The only problem is I need to make sure I don't forget a lyric." I laughed.
"Do you do that all the time?" He asked.
"Oh all the time. There isn't a performance where I don't forget a lyric. I make it up and it's crazy though because it's like the fans know it. It's just awesome." I responded. He laughed as he kept driving. I usually like to respond honestly but I do it on facts not on feelings. I kinda wonder though what it's gonna be like. I'm actually really excited for the food. You know me I love that stuff. I know this might kinda sound weird, but I didn't realize that adults you know above 18 are fans of me. I usually have young people and teens, but that makes me happy. We stopped as I hoped out to go get her. I walked in as she sitting on the counter with Noah. He noticed me as he backed up and Bella glanced at me. My eyes widen as I didn't realize how beautiful she looked. She had a dream colored dress, and that's all I could get because I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked.  I nodded thinking how lucky am I. I was expecting her to look nice but she looked perfect. Her hair, makeup, everything. She walked to me with a big smile on her face as I smiled back.
"Have fun!" Noah added. I waved as we both walked out. I opened the door for her as she jumped in. I closed it walking to the other side. I quickly slipped a mint in mouth and sat down right next to her. Perfect timing Shawn.
"You look-"
"I know not that good, but you look handsome-" she interrupted.
"I was gonna say beautiful." I finished as she smiled. She had her hair in soft curls and a styled braid going down. I have never seen her this done up before. I mean I loved the way she looked before, but she looks perfect now.
"What was Noah gonna do?" I asked.
"Work. As usual." I shrugged watching her say that. I know she hates that part of her life, but I also know so does Noah.
"Oh um Bella this is Jacob my driver." I introduced Jacob as he gave her a small wave.
"Hi Jacob nice to meet you." She said.
"Shawn didn't mention how pretty of a girl you are." He added. I wanted to slap him in the face the last thing I wanted was for him to embarrass me.
"Would you look at that we're already here." I quickly changed the subject as I totally forgot to mention the whole plane to Bella. Well they don't call me smooth.
"Alright see you in a bit." We both jumped out as I grabbed her hand. He both snuck in with perfect timing. We sat down and I noticed no one looked at us. Success.
"Wow she looks so pretty." I looked at Bella as she had a smile watching the happy couple share a moment of a life time together. I began to feel nervous, I wanted to be my best for her. I slowly reached for her hand as I intertwined my fingers with her. I sighed in a good way. I want to be able to do this someday, with someone special. Special to my heart and to say the least she might be sitting right next to me.
"You know I have never been to one these before." I whispered.
"Neither have I. So we're both in the same boat." She whispered back as I did a small chuckle.
"Where do you have to go after this?" She asked. I looked around as I saw the reception was on the ground as the ceremony. I saw a small stage by a beautiful water fountain and I knew that was my cue.
"Over there." I pointed for her. She nodded.
"Shawn I need to tell you something." She whispered again. I know this much talking is really bad for a wedding. I'm pretty sure the people in front of us is probably annoyed with us, but they haven't said anything so probably not. I looked at her as I noticed I couldn't tell if it was good or bad news.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yes I'm fine. It's just I was trying to tell you this the other day, but I couldn't because I got to afraid." She explained.
"Okay?" I began to worry because if she wants to leave me. I will not let this happen. I can't.
"Shawn?"
"Bella?"
"Excuse me?" A women turned around as she daughter did too with disgust on their face. I gave them a cheesy smile.
"May you please show some respect-"
"Mom!" The daughter whispered shaking her arm.
"Mom. That's Shawn Mendes!" She whispered as excitement filled her face and she became speechless.
"Wow. Hello. I'm so sorry. My daughter is a big fan!" She became happy as I smiled.
"Aw thank you." I responded.
"Omg. Your music is incredible and you playing the guitar inspired me to play myself and I love the feeling so much. I'm such a big fan I can't believe you're sitting right behind me." She explained as tears came falling from her eyes. I leaned forward giving her a hug as watching her so happy made me feel so much better.
"You're so sweet. Thank you." I responded. As I sat back down. She was trying to breathe as her mom was hugging her. I bet that had to be a big moment for her daughter and I'm so glad I was able to help her out, but I also feel really bad for making them mad at first. So I extremely apologize to them.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered to Bella.
"It's okay. I love seeing the way you interact. It's really sweet Shawn." She told me as I still waited to see what she was gonna tell me.
"So Shawn, I think- actually no. I don't think. I know. I know that I love-" I jumped as I saw my car to leave the ceremony arrived. I shrugged as she put her head down. God damn it. What great timing.
"I promise you Bella. We'll talk after. I promise." I ga e her a quick kiss getting up quietly and sprinting to the car.