•i'm not meeting the blue eyed salvatore•

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about?" Damon asked, confused.

Imogen turned her to the side and saw Elena Gilbert staring at her in wonder. She smiled at the doppelgänger before it disappeared when her eyes landed on her neck, where a familiar looking necklace was hanging.

'That's Esther's. Rebekah always wore it. How did the doppelgänger get that?' Imogen thought in confusion and her eyes widen as realization dawned on her. 'That's what Gloria needs from Rebekah! Esther's necklace. Oh, Stefan's in big trouble.'

Elena wondered who the beautiful noirette was. She didn't know why she didn't rat her out to Klaus that it was her that was inside Stefan's old apartment earlier. It was obvious that the stunning woman was with Klaus, she heard him and Stefan's conversation about her. She was really curious and confused why she couldn't hate her.

"She was supposed to die in the sacrifice and she didn't. Now Klaus can't create any new hybrids. His witch is seconds away from figuring that out. Tell Elena to go home and forget about me" Stefan said, pleadingly.

Damon eyes widen before looking away. "Tell her yourself." he muttered.

Stefan turned and saw Elena standing in the parking lot, not looking at them but someone behind Stefan. Damon looked behind his little brother and saw a stunningly beautiful woman, looking at Elena with a smile that seem so innocent. He slowly approached the mysterious woman.

"And who are you?" he asked.

Imogen turned her gaze away from Elena, who was now looking at Stefan, and saw the handsome blue eyed vampire. "No one." she teased.

Damon stared at her in amusement. "I don't believe you. Now tell me who you are." he demanded softly.

Imogen chuckled softly. "Imogen. I was just curious what Stefan was up to."

Damon smirked evilly yet handsomely. "I'm Damon Salvatore." he introduced himself and grabbed Imogen's hand and kissed her knuckles, making the noirette's cheeks red in embarrassment.

It has been a while since someone kissed her hand like a gentleman. The last time someone did it to her was when Kol Mikaelson was still undaggered back in New Orleans, their home.

"Are you Stefan's---"

"Older brother."

Imogen's eyes widen in surprise. "Oh! I was going to say friend but older brother works." she said and smiled softly.

Damon stared at her in awe. He couldn't believe how a hybrid dick like Klaus and his saint of a brother like Stefan knew a stunning woman like Imogen. 'Lucky bastards.' he thought with annoyance.

"Would you like to have a drink inside?" Imogen asked and turned to Stefan and the doppelgänger's direction, who were still staring at each other. "Plus, I know they want some privacy and you want to talk to Nik about taking back Stefan, right?"

Damon tensed as he stared at her. 'Oh, she is not just a stunning face, alright.' he thought suspiciously.

Imogen and Damon walked back inside Gloria's bar and made their way over to Klaus, who continued drinking at the bar counter.