Kidnapped by a prince, raped by a prince, saved by a marked rapist?!

Hey Guys! Thanks for the reads and comments. In this one can i get about 10 votes? And at least 5 comments? COME ON GUYS you can do it :) Also i need a couple more characters so I thought you guys can send me in your names and what you want yoru character to be like. Mean, Nice, Friends with Nora? Friends with Maddie? Friends with Nate? All up to yous. And including looks please!(L)

Chapter 3

I just stood there and gawked. Maddie was humming in the other room, if it had not been this situation, i would have probably been laughing about Maddie. But no...

"GRAB HER!" My mum screamed

Nate just looked at my mom, I did too. We both started laughing. Mom so just didnt know nate. he would NOT hurt me. My mom turned around, and flicked her thin ugly hair at us and stomped off. Down the pavement lined with daisies.

Nate's POV:

Yes, it's going to plan. By the way the plan is: Take her out on a date, bring her back home, tell her the truth about me, get her to fall in love with me, and never let her back. Haha. Her mother paid me about $250.0000 dollars to do this. I'll do it properly. She was supposed to embarras herself, so thats what she did.

I looked at Nora. Maddie came up and skipped next to her. Maddie was beautiful, but she didnt fancy any boys at school. She flicked some stray black ringlets of her hair over her shoulder.

"Hello Nate" She said sweetly.

"Um.. Hi?" I said curiously. She had a toothbrush in her hand and was wearing cute purple pajamas with monkeys on them (A/N I have them in real and they are super cute!)

But she was wearing them at about 7.00 in the evening.. pretty random. Especialy as it was a Friday evening, most people our age would be headed toward a party by now, but i guess not her.

I looked down at Nora, she looked really stunning... but i must not fall for her. Her mom did not pay me for that.

I had a weird abilty with my face, I could make it look sexy, shyly sexy, outgoingly sexy, or jsut sad. i was brilliant with controlling it.

I put on my shyly sexy face and smiled down at Nora

Nora's POV

He looks just so beautiful.. in his leather jacket with his simple shirt. And his light grey skinny jeans. Again he's put his hair in his carefully casual position.. he looked so beautiful. And i was just amazed that he chose ME.

We walked down the path, he opened his front door for me and I sat in, smiling at him. He closed the door for me and came down to his side and hopped in.

"Hey"

"Hi"

He turned around in his car. By the way is was a silver convertable thingie. I didnt know much about cars :P

His car:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DW3Bp12L7YI/SQCbbMsT3YI/AAAAAAAALr8/Tyu22KG6Dks/s400/sexy.jpg

And he gave me some flowers. AWWWWWW!

I took them

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem" he smiled at me.

I inhaled, they were so georgius

"Let me guess... Lilac, Rose, Lily.. and something else i'm missing?"

"You're right. You just missed the lotus."

I giggled.

"So um... how are you?" I asked awkwardly

OH MY GOSH WHY CANT I JUST TALK TO HIM!

"I'm great thanks.. but there's soemthing i need to tell you"

OOOOOOHH Chills. What could be be wanting to tell her? WELL we'll just have to wait and see.

Adios!

From Your lovely writer

GangstaMadz

PS I want htose comments or i might not just continue :( I need you guys for characters, and for advice, and you're my inspiration.