chapter 1

Hi guys this is a good story if you can't handle strong profanity so if you under 12 don't read AT ALL BE WARNED

Hi my name is Ma'Leah Johnson and I am a 19 year singer\dancer I  work with Mindless Behavior until my best dream becomes my worst nightmare when I get kidnapped raped and abused by who I thought was my best friends or will it be because of a crush.

My iPhone begins to ring.

Me: Hello.

Y\N: What you about to do?

Me: Nothing just about to go to the studio Princeton is picking me up.

Y\N: Why is he picking you up if you have a car?

Me: I don't even know why he is picking me up.

Y\N: Okay be careful and I will talk to you later.

Me: Okay bye.

Princeton honks the horn in his Lamborghini I come out side of the house and I walked to the car.

Me: Boy how many cars do you got? cause last time you came to my party with a Range Rover.

Princeton: To many.

Later when we are at the studio I record my song side to side and smoke drink break up. Once I finish my two songs Princeton Mike and EJ went into the sound booth and recorded there 3 songs Lamborghini Song cry and Freaks only.

Princeton: What you about to do tonight Ma'Leah because we want to go to the club tonight and we what you to come with us so are you down with it?

Me: Yeah sure I would come (😍😍😍💑💋💋💋💋❤💕❤😐💯)

Later at the club we got drunk and danced and was wasted the next morning. I woke up to 46 miss calls from Y\N. And I also woke up next to Princeton in his bed (I still had my clothes on.)

Princeton: Good morning Ma'Leah you hungry?

Me: No just take me home.

Princeton: Okay come on

Later when he drop my off at home I got in the shower did everything I got to do and fell asleep.