chapter 2

Princeton called me and asked me do I want to go grab a coffee and I said yes.

Me: So why did you ask me for coffee

Princeton: Damn I for get that I got something for you in the trunk come on.

He pulled over and we both got out and went to the trunk and only the I know that I passed out. I later woke up tied up to a chair in a basement and I had duct tape on my mouth.

Me: Help (muffled screaming)

Princeton: Hey look who is awake from her nap guys (sarcastically)

Me: Let me go ( muffled screaming)

Princeton: You an it going nowhere baby girl you her with all three of us now.

Princeton lifted my dress up and licked my leg all they way down to the heels I was wearing.

Me: STOP PLEASE I WANT TO GO HOME

EJ: Your not going any where  girl not at all.

Princeton: She going to leave when she needs to help me untied her and take her up stairs to the guest room. Later when we are up stairs in the guest room I'm screaming  and cry ing as they rape me

Me: Stop please stop I don't want this I want to go home stop please.

Princeton: Its okay baby girl

Me: Let me go I will do any thing you want me to do just let me go home please STOP STOP DOING THIS TO ME

Mike: Can we give her this shit now I'm tried of hearing her scream and cry.

Princeton: Yeah go had  give  it to her.

Me: NO PLEASE DON'T PLEASE 

They shot a shot in my neck and I passed out. I woke up butt naked because of them I was she weak I could not move my body to no places I couldn't talk either from screaming all day I wanted to go home they took my virginity. I'm all beat up now I'm shaken with fear.