16

YOUR P.O.V
"May I escort you my lady?" Steven said in a what I think is a posh accent. "Why certainly you may" you said in a British accent. You both giggled and walked outside. "Cmon dudes were gonna be late!" Coming yelled Steven. I saw Amethyst was on Lion "LION!" You yelled and pet your old companion. "You know Lion?!" Steven asked. "Yea, he was my pet when me and Rose were friends, she gave him to me. When Rose told me she was pregnant I told her to give lion to you." You saud stroking Lions mane. He purred and you giggled. You got up and then Steven. "GO LION!" Yelled steven before Lion teleported to a place that had only one hallway. "Hello y/n its nice to see you." Pearl said wearing a tux. "Pearl you look great!" You said while smiling. She blushed and signaled you to follow her. You were talking and walking when you reached to an amazing outdoor dinner. It had lights leading a pathway to a table, two fancy chairs, fairy lights all over the place it was absolutely beautiful. You walked to the table and Rose appeared wearing a tux also. "Hello y/n how are you? You look lovely." She said smiling to you, "Great so far, you look great yourself Rose." She smiled and gave you a menu you ordered and Rose left when you saw lights leading a secret passage. You walked and opened the gates and saw a garnet filled with pretty lights and flowers. "Wow." I mumbled. You felt two hands wrap around your waist and a chin rest on your shoulder. You knew it was Garnet because she always smelled like cherries. You turned and smiled "Garnet whats all this?" "Ive wanted to make up for all the things you've been through alot plus you won the war so I thought you deserve a little something extra." She saud blushing. You smiled and pecked her cheek and heard Rose yelling your guys name. "Lets head back." You nodded and walked hand in hand to the table. You guys ate and had A great time when she touched your hand and stood from the table. "Y/n Ive been wanting to ask you something but I never had the guts too actually ask you. Will...you be my Girlfriend?" You smiled and wiped your eyes. "Yes Garnet I will." And she stood and kissed you, You heard cheering and turned to see everyone cheering. You blushed and buried your face in Garnets chest. She giggled and hugged you by the waist. You felt like everything was going to be OK with Garnet by your side including the gems.
--------------------------
So this is the end of my book so yeaaaaa hope you enjoyed yes i know the story had nothing to do with the song but oh well 😂. Comment if I should make another story and what it should be about. stay slaying 😛💕