Chapter 5- Is That Who I Think It Is

I woke up in a bed with orange colored sheets. Then Naruto walked into the room.
" Ah Wendy you're awake! Don't worry about your leg Iruka-sensei had someone heal it. Oh and today we are getting our teams, I hope we are on the same team!....Hey, do you want to be friends?" He asked that last part quietly. I smiled at him.
"Of course I want to be friends with you. And I hope we are on the same team as well," I said with a kind smile. Naruto grinned wildly and crushed me in a hug. I found out that Iruka had dropped off some clothes for me so I changed in the bathroom. ' What is that horrible smell? ' I thought. I walked out of the bathroom and Naruto took my hand and dragged me to the academy. He later apologized and said we were almost late when we go there. I took my seat next to Shikamaru. He stared at me.
" Hey, Wendy I've been meaning to ask, but what does that mark on your arm represent?" He asked curiously. I thought about for a little.
" Oh this represent my .... family I guess you could say," I said and before anything else could be said everyone in the room suddenly gasped and Shikamaru covered my eyes. ' Huh what's going on,' I heard a bunch of gagging and Shikamaru uncovered my eyes. I saw that evil look in the girls' eyes and rushed over to Naruto just as Sakura swung a punch. I got hit instead of Naruto. A few people shouted my name. I just held my cheek.
" Sakura... Whatever it was that Naruto did, you shouldn't hurt him because of it. I'm sure it was an accident," I said with a hint of worry in my voice. Then Iruka came in and everyone took their seats. As Iruka was calling teams out.... I smelled Natsu's scent.then The door burst open and Natsu was there," WENDY!!!" He shouted and I shouted his name and ran to him and jumped into his arms crying.
" God we were so worried about you Wendy. Are you ok, nobody hurt you did they, Lucy was worried sick...* notices bruise from punch* Wendy," he said in a dark voice," Who hurt you?" He said with a glare. Then he faced the class.
" Who hurt Wendy!!!! " he yelled, no growled out. Then a few people pointed to Sakura, who was very pale. I grabbed Natsu's arm.
" Natsu it's ok it was an accident I ran in front of Naruto who she was going to punch and took the hit its fine," I said trying to calm him down. He gave a huff and ruffled my head.
" Sorry about the interruption Iruka-sensei, this is Natsu. He is where I come from, you can continue announcing teams he won't don't anything," I reassured him. I took Natsu's hand and dragged him to my seat, made him sit down, and plopped onto his lap. Then Iruka said all of the teams, but I didn't hear my name anywhere.
" Iruka sensei, what team am I on I didn't hear my name," I said.
" Wendy you're on my team with Sakura and Sasuke!!!!!!!" Naruto yelled. I nodded my head. I noticed that Shikamaru saw that Natsu had the Fairy Tail insignia as well. Afterwards we ate lunch and now we were waiting for our sensei. Natsu decided to stay with me not trusting anyone around me. Naruto started putting an eraser on the door and Natsu brightened up. He ran over to Naruto and said he wanted to be apart of the prank. He lifted Naruto up on his shoulders since Naruto couldn't reach the top and Natsu didn't want him getting hurt. They backed up and Natsu set Naruto on the ground. Then a hand opened the door and the eraser plopped on his head. Naruto and Natsu burst out laughing. I recognized him.
" Hey you're the guy that found me. Kakashi right?" I asked. He nodded his head. Then Natsu stopped laughing and looked at Kakashi.
" You're the one that found her? * Kakashi nods * Well thanks for bringing her here. I may not trust you guys yet but I wouldn't of liked it if you just left her, " he said. Kakashi nods again the said to meet up on the roof and poofed away. Natsu was shocked and said " I want to learn that." The others just looked at him weirdly.