YOU?!

Recap~~ "Wait so if u were in the forest how did u get to the hospital?" Happy asks. "I carried her here" Iggy says. *here it comes facepalm* "I bet she was really heavy, did u do it cuz u llliikkkeee hhheeerrr" Happy says laughing. "SHUT UP STUPID CAT" me and Iggy yell at the same time making both of us blush. And then...

Also warning ⚠ lots of cussing ahead

Now~~
Lucy POV

And then there was a blast outside of my room. Then Max yells "ERASERS" What the hell r erasers I think. Fang goes and locks the door while the rest except Iggy, who's come toward me, start running toward the window in my room then Max desides to breaks the window with her elbow. WHAT THE HELL GUYS WHAT R U D- . I was cut by Iggy putting a hand over my mouth and saying "it's ok we know what were doing trust us." He slowly takes a hand away from my mouth and picks me up bridal style. But as soon as he touches my back I scream in agony!

Third person POV

"LUCY" everyone yells. "I'm ok don't worry my back just hurts like hell" Lucy chokes, trying to hold back more screams and tears. " Lusee do u want me to carry u?" Happy asks worried. "Happy its fine ur tail won't support my back very well but u can carry one of them or my suitcase" Lucy says. "Ok if u say so Lusee, who wants me to carry them" Happy asks. "Um how bout we carry u it will be hard for u to carry us... since ur a cat and all so I think I should get the suitcase" Gaz say trying not to laugh. "Oh really" wings cone out of his back "now who I'm I carrying cuz its not like u have wings" Happy says trying to brag.

"Your a really cool cat... But for your information we actually do" Gaz says letting he's wings come out. "Wwwoooowww pretty" Lucy and Happy say at the same time. Then someone starts pounding on the door trying to get in. "Come on guys we need to go" Max almost yells. "Ok Max go with Angel and, the Fang go with Gaz, then last will be me, Lucy and, Happy and Happy get the suitcase ok got it?" Iggy asks trying to hurry. "Yep now lets go Angel" Max says. "Ok" Banging starts to gets louder."We need to hurry come on Gaz" Fang says grabbing Gaz and flying up to Max and Angel. "Ok now it's us I will go slowly ok Lucy" asks Iggy. "Ya ok Iggy I trust u" Lucy says. Then a foot ends up going through the door and starts to brake it. "G-g-guys we need to hurry there almost through the door" Happy says nervously."I know I'm trying I'm trying I just don't want to hurt her" Iggy says as he's almost to the door. *Door shatters* "We meet again Lucy... How's your back" Ari says smirking. "You! You were there when this happened" Lucy says shaking. "Leave her out of this Ari" Iggy says turning around. "She has nothing to do with this" "And theres where your wrong blind boy she is quite important 😏."

Iggy POV

"And that's where your wrong blind boy she is quite important." I tighen my grip around her getting ready to fly. "Your a basterd u know that, also why is she important" I say taking a step back. "You'll find out soon enough blind boy but not right now" he says making me more pissed off! "U know Ari this is why Max chose Fang not you cuz your a basterd to her family" I say try piss him off. "U ASSHOLE I'LL FUCKING KILL U AND YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND TOO" Ari say as he starts running to us. "In your dreams wait there to full of Max" I say jumping out the window with Happy next to me at Lucy in my arms still.

Nobody's POV

"AAAH I GOING TO DIED AAah oh were flying nevermind" Lucy says happily. "Sooo Iggy how heavy is she" Happy says trying not to laugh. "Actually she is as light as a feather" Iggy says smirking 😏. "H-h-hey g-guys do y-y-you t-t-think we c-c-can land s-s-soon m-my back is k-killing m-me" Lucy says trying not to scream. "Ya first we need to get up to everyone else ok just hang on" Iggy says worried for her.

*When they get to everyone else*

"Ok Max where r we going to go for the night?" Fang asks. "Probably back to the woods for a little bit for u guys to rest and to let Lucy change her badges" Max says sadly at the last part. "Ok" everyone says except for Lucy who is in to much pain.

*In woods and place they were earlier *

"Ok u guys get everything ready I'll help Lucy with rebadging" Iggy says carrying Lucy behind a tree. "And I'll help since he's blind and it's not like I haven't seen it before" Happy states.

Happy POV

"Ok I will tell u how to rewrap it Iggy" "Ok" "But first can u please try and undress Lusee?" "I can try" she wispers. "Ok"
*after she undressed *
"Hey Lusee" "Ya Happy" she says weakly. "When did u get a tattoo of wings on your back" "what r u talking about I've never gotten one" she says shaking. "Well u have one now 😥" (Pic in media) "I think I know why but first lets badge you... Ok Lucy" Iggy says. "Ok"
*after rewraping*

Iggys POV

I pick lucy up as gently as possible bit she still hisses in pain. "Um guys where is she sleeping?" "In Max's sleeping bag she'll just sleep next to me" Fang says. "Ok" is all I say before I put her in the sleeping bag the Happy just snuggles up next to her. "Ok Lucy I need to tell u and them whats up with your back ok" "Ok" she says. "Ok everyone we need to talk so come over here" "Fine" "Ok" "Why" "Because I think I know whats up with the x-rays." "Oh" "Ok now that everyone one is listening when I was wrapping Lucy's badges Happy asked if she ever got a tattoo of wings on your back and she said what r u talking about I've never gotten one, so I think Jeb put bird DNA in her so thats why her spin was messed up." Everyone one was silent and I could feel Lucy shaking. "Only on question" Nudge says. "Yes?" "Well if this were true why is it a tattoo and not like us" she questions? "Well I believe that her body treated it differently because she uses magic" "Oh that would make sense" Nudge says.

No ones POV

She then walks up to Lucy and lightly hugs her. Lucy slowly lifts her shake hands and hugs the now crying Nudge. "Shhh Nudge it ok u shouldn't be sad" Lucy sadly says. "I know but were the reason your like this" says Nudge who's trying to stop crying. "No it's not if it's anyone's fault it's mine" says Lucy trying not to cry. "And why us that" Nudge says breaking the hug. "Ya Lusee why is that" Happy says putting his face in her stomach. "Because I've felt like there was something wrong with this job request but I didn't tell anyone and desided to still go." Lucy says looking down. " Then it's mine and Natsu's fault too since we didn't go with u." Happy say trying not to studder. "Everyone stop... I think this is going to be very fun and a very useful thing and I also got to met u guys out of it so no one blame them selves." says Lucy.
"Ok" everyone says sadly. "Ok now I'm going to sleep so I can actually move tomorrow so night everyone" says Lucy as she slowly grabs Happy and falls asleep. "Ok everyone we will talk more in the morning but for now lets sleep" Max says.

*Next morning*

Max POV

~Dream~
Fang- Max I love u
I love u too Fang
Starts leaning in... Almost there... And
AAAHH
~Not dream~
What the hell was that I think. "Lucy it's ok just calm down your going to be ok" "Ya Lusee it's ok don't worry" that is Happy and Iggy and... LUCY WHAT THE HELL IS IS OK I NEED TO FIND THEM. Gets out of sleeping bag carefully. *Runs and looks for them and finally finds them by a near by cliff* Guys what happen to Lu..cy. All I can do is sit there in shock from what I see. Lucy...
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger
Alright guys how was it? Any suggestions? If so please tell me
Also thx for reading 😄