❤︎ Chɑpter Three ❤︎ - Eɑster pt.2

[Katelyn's POV]

Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and I changed into the bunny suits. Hey, at least K~C is doing it with us. She lead us down the stairs. "HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE! MUAHAHAHAHA!"
GAHH! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SAY THAT SO LOUD. NOW EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT US. Pretty much all the boys were blushing red. This is so incredibly embarrassing. At least some people were in the other room and haven't seen yet. "Aaron! You're bleeding all over!" Cadenza said. Aaron's face was beet red and he had the biggest nosebleed ever looking at Aphmau. Even Zane was blushing like crazy. I know he has a thing for Kawaii~Chan. I only know because I hide my feelings for people too. B-BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE ANYONE.
    Wait... JEFFORY! If he sees me like this, he will tease me non-stop. "GAahH!" I ran to the hallway and grabbed the closest person to me and hid behind them. "Huh??" DAMN IT! IT WAS TRAVIS. I DON'T THINK HE HAS SEEN US YET. He turned around. "O-OH MY IRENE, KAT—" He turned bright red. I covered his mouth before anyone could hear. "Travis shut up!" I yell-whispered and he fainted. NOOO! *sigh* there goes my shield. "Huh? Katelyn?" Jeffory walked near the hallway but before he could me. I hid behind the basement door. WAIT... I CAN'T JUST LEAVE TRAVIS THERE! JEFFORY WILL SEE HIM. I grabbed one of Travis' hands and dragged him to the basement stairs and shut the door behind me. I lost grip on him and his unconscious body fell down the stairs. WAIT WHAT?!

[A.N/ I'M LAUGHING SO HARD WRITING THIS I'M SO SORRY HAHAHAHAHA]

"TRAVI—" I covered my mouth. I quickly ran down the stairs to see if he was okay. Luckily he didn't hit anything bad. I set his head on my lap. I hate my life. I'm gonna kill Kawaii~Chan. Wait... I think Travis is starting to wake up. Whew. Good. I didn't kill him.

[Travis' POV]

Last thing I remember was... Seeing Katelyn in a bunny suit? Nah. I was definitely dreaming. I slowly opened my eyes to see Katelyn... IN A BUNNY SUIT?!?! My eyes widened "WHOA, IS TODAY MY BIRTHDAY ALREADY?!" I exclaimed. Katelyn was about to punch me but then she covered my mouth. "TRAVIS SHUT UP... HE'S GONNA FIND ME!" She whispered. "Who?!" I asked. "Jeffory!"
I chuckled. "He's gotta find out about us sometime now." I said smirking. Katelyn growled and stood up making my head hit the ground. "OWWCH!... It's worth it" I whispered to myself. "WE ARE NOT A THING TRAVIS!" She whisper-yelled. "Not yet, baby." She punched me in the arm and I squealed. It's absolutely worth it. "Katelyn-Samaaaa~ Where are youuuuu~?" We heard Kawaii~Chan say from upstairs. "Grrrr... I'm gonna kill her." Katelyn said clenching her fist. "Ohhhhh, is that why you're wearing that amaaazi—" "yes!" She snapped at me. "Don't talk about it." She said hugging her knees and hiding her blushing face. I think I'm going to have a heart attack "Could you be any cuter?" She sighed "shut upppppppp!!" She growled. Hehe, Tsundere.

[Katelyn's POV]

Travis is on my Hit-List right after Kawaii~Chan. Wait! Travis! I gasped. "Travis! Could you do me a favor?" I asked. "Anything for you, baby." GRRR... TRAVIS!! No... Calm down Katelyn. Now is not the time to act up. I smirked. "Could you pleaseeeeee go in Kawaii~Chan's room and get the piece of paper under her pillow for meeeee~?" I asked. "Hmmm..." Travis said thinking. "I'll kiss you on the cheek if you dooo~" I said. Travis quickly darted up the stairs without second thought. Heh... That guy... Hopefully no one sees him.
Moments later, he arrives back with the paper. "Thanks!" I said grabbing the paper. Oh great now I have to kiss him. What was I thinking. Ughhhhhhhhhhh... Let's just get it over with. I cupped his face in my hands "Muah!" I kissed him on the cheek. His face turned red again. "Heh heh... Ka-Katelyn this is moving so fast heh he—" he fainted again. I clenched my fist. Heh. No more cutesy act for Travis. IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE. I looked at the number on the paper. And dialed it into my phone. It was Reese's number. Heheheh. I'm sure Kawaii~Chan would love for him to see her dressed like that.
I called Reese. I'd have to pretend to be Kawaii~Chan... Reese doesn't know me that well.
Reese: Hello?
Me: *in a high voice* Hai, Reese-Senpai. Sorry about the short notice, but Kawaii~Chan was wondering if you could come over today! Aphmau-Senpai is throwing an Easter party right now!
Reese: Uhh... Sure Kawaii~Chan I'll be there soon.
Me: Alright! See you shortly!
I hung up. Ugh, impersonating Kawaii~Chan is hard. You have to speak in third person AND add fourmal Japanese suffixes to people's names.
     A few minutes after I called Reese-Senpai... I mean Reese, Travis woke up. "Huh what's goin on?" He asked sitting up. The door bell rang. I gasped. "That must be Reese!" I exclaimed. "Wha- Reese?" Travis asked. "C'mon! I've got to see this! I need you to be my shield. Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. Travis and I tip-toed out of the basement door and went to go see Reese. I tried to look over Travis' shoulder but I couldn't reach. "Damn it, I knew I should've worn those heels." I said under my breath. Apparently Travis heard me. "Heheh shorty." Travis whispered under his breath. I punched him. But not that hard. I didn't want him to make a noise. He silently laughed.
I peeked over the side of Travis' arm and saw Reese coming inside. Luckily he didn't bring Mc.Cloud. Ugh, that guy. I guess Kawaii~Chan heard the doorbell because she walked out of the kitchen. "Who was at the doo—" MUAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT! "R-R-REESE-SENPAI?!?!" Kawaii~Chan said turning tomato red. I chuckled evilly. "Hey Kawai-Ay-chihuahua!" Reese said, somehow blushing pinker than he already is. Hehehehe Aww! I "ship it"
     ...Oh Irene. Kawaii~Chan is influencing me. "AHHH" Kawaii~Chan squealed, running upstairs. "YOU SAID NO EXCEPTIONS, KAWAII~CHAN! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Aphmau said chasing her. Thank you Aphmau. UH OH... JEFFORY SAW ME HIDING BEHIND TRAVIS!! "K-Katelyn?!" Jeffory exclaimed. He started bursting out laughing. "GAAAAAH!! KAWAII~CHAN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I chased after Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan. "WAHHHH!!" Kawaii~Chan squealed GaH I WISH I COULD PUNCH HER. SHES LUCKY I LOVE HER. I grabbed Kawaii~Chan's hand and pulled her downstairs. "WE HAD A DEAL!" Kawaii~Chan went in a corner and curled up into a ball. "AWUWU THANK CHU AARON!" Aphmau said waving her arms around in Aaron's hoodie. "Aphmau~senpaiiii...!" Kawaii~Chan scolded Aphmau. "Mm! Technically I'm still wearing it, so haha!" Aphmau said sticking out her tounge. "Aww, no fair Aphmoo." I whined. "Hehehe!" Aphmau teased me. "You can wear my sweatshirt, Katelyn." Travis said unzipping his hoodie.

[I HOPE NO ONE GETS THAT CRINGEY REFERENCE HAHAH]

"F-For reals?!" I asked. "Sure." He said and handed over his dark green hoodie. Yus! It was a little big so it covered up some of my legs too! Sweet!

 Yus! It was a little big so it covered up some of my legs too! Sweet!

"Thanks so much!" I put it on and zipped it up. He sighed "It's a shame I won't be able to see that bootay though." Travis said. I punched him for the... Fifth Time today..? "Heheheh, you're lucky I'm such a gentleman." He winked at me. I sigh. I actually do really appreciate it though. That bunny costume was incredibly embarrassing.
Kawaii~Chan squealed so high I'm surprised eveyone's ears aren't bleeding. "K-KATELYN-SAMA IS WEARING TRAVIS-KUN'S HOODIE. AND APHMAU-SENPAI IS WEARING AARON'S!!!" She exclaimed. "KAWAII~CHAN THINKS SHE MIGHT-" She fell to the floor, passed out.

*Timeskip*

"Welp, That was the worst day of my life." I said, finally wearing comfy pajamas instead of that stupid bunny costume. "Naw, it was a little fun, C'mon!" Aphmau said. "Heheh, Yeah I guess it was pretty great seeing Kawaii~Chan's face when Reese arrived." I said, chuckling. Kawaii~Chan turned bright red. "DID KATELYN-SAMA INVITE REESE-SENPAI?!?!" she exclaimed. "Maaaybe~" I smirked. "Grrr... Well, at least Kawaii~Chan got a picture of you and Aphmau-Senpai wearing the boy's sweaters!" She laughed evilly. "You do?!" Aphmau asked and blushed. Speaking of that... I forgot to give Travis his hoodie back... "Ehhh... I would care, but I'm too tired." I said and yawned. "But we'll continue this discussion tomorrow!" I yelled. "Goodnight!" The two said. "Night," I said back, crashing in my bed and almost falling asleep immediately.