❤︎ Chɑpter One ❤︎ - Sleepyheɑd

[Katelyn's POV]
"Ahhhh..." I yawned and stretched in my bed. "Ughh... I don't wanna go to school todayyy", My father had barged in my room. Well, technically not "barged" since the door was open and I'm kinda scared to sleep with my door clos- I MEAN WHAT... I'M NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING.
"RISE AND SHINE SWEET PEA!" I grumble and turn over in my sheets. "HURRY, KATELYN! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I looked at my clock... 8:15... WAIT 8:15?!?! IM GONNA BE SUPER LATE! I quickly put on my shirt and skirt and run out the door without eating breakfast. Luckily, I lived some-what close to school. So I'd be there quite soon. On my way to the entrance I ran into someone. "O-Oh... O-OH!! I-I'M SO S-SORRY! IT WAS MY F-FAULT. L-LET ME HELP YOU." They held out their hand for me to grab. I stared at them for a little bit... It was a boy. He had vibrant white hair and sparkling emerald eyes. I think he was new.
"O-OH NO! ARE YOU OKAY?"
"GOSH I'M SUCH AN IDIOT... STUPID STUPID." I stood up and dusted myself off. "No it's okay. Sorry about that." The boy just stood there stuttering under his breath. "Anyways... My name is Katelyn." I said and held a hand out for him to shake. I'm usually not this nice to strangers but he seems very shy. "I-I'm Tr-Travis.." He said shaking my hand nervously. "It's nice to meet you Travis."
Suddenly, the school bell rang. "Gah! I'm gonna be late for class!" I said. "See you around, Travis!" I said running off to class. "B-B-Bye!" He said waving.

*flashback over*

"Heh... You were so adorable in High School." I said thinking back on the memory. "Pfft, still am, baby." He said pointing at me with both of his hands and smirking. I sighed.
I had been walking down MyStreet and talking with Travis for about an hour. It's nice to see the real him but, it's getting kind of dark. "I know you're still that sweet and nervous boy I met in High School." I said smiling tiredly. "Katelyn...?" He said as I yawed. "Yeah?"
He smiled. "What?!" I snapped rubbing my eye. "You're so cute when you're tired. It's calming." He said genuinely smiling. I couldn't help but chuckle lightly. "Shut up."
"Let's get you home, sleepy head." He said and we walked towards Aph, KC and my home. We walked pretty far so it took a while to get back. I walked into my house even sleepier than before. Travis was in the doorway "I had fun today." He said. "Me too, Trav." I said stretching tiredly. "Can I have a kiss goodbye?" He said with a toothy grin. "Goodnight!" I said and closed the door on him. Heh... He's pathetic. But adorably pathetic.

[Sorry the first chapter was incredibly short but I wanted you guys to somewhat get the gist of where their relationship is at and the plot and shiz... Anyways, I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!]