Chapter 28: Misplaced (Part 2)

Wow.. Sorry, it's been awhile!! Me, being the lazy ass on vacation that I am, haven't gotten around to updating! Here's my excuse for today; I had to deal with back to school shopping! *sweatdrops*
Thanks for all the reads! All the comments too!! Now here's the story!

~BIRDFLASH~

"I can't," Billy said aloud, glancing to the empty seat next to him as he attempted to pilot the aircraft, "If I say it, I'll be an adult.. And maybe disappear forever!"

After a moment's hesitation, he cried out, "Shazam!"

The plane disappeared as Captain Marvel stayed in the air, "Hey! I didn't disappear!"

He heard someone scream and when he turned his head, it was Amber, the pilot. She was falling from the sky.

He caught her.

~BIRDFLASH~

"Recognized: Captain Marvel 1-5"

He flew into the cave as Zatara and Batman turned to acknowledge him.

"Alright, guys, I'm here to-"

He noticed the two Leaguers and pulled them both into a giant hug, lifting them off their feet.

"You're back! Is it over? Where's the team?"

Captain Marvel set them both down.

Batman didn't look pleased while Zatara looked at him like he was a moron.

"Haven't you heard? Every child in the world has-"

Batman cut in with a "Zatara, wait."

He turned to address Captain Marvel, "Captain, where have you been?"

The other narrowed his eyes in thought, "On a world without grownups."

His eyes widened when he came to a realization, "Holy Moley! There are two worlds!"

"Two dimensions; one for adults-" Batman was cut off by the Captain.

"And one for kids!"

"And you can travel between them?" Zatara questioned, astounded. (Wow, always wanted to use that word! XD)

"I think I can," CM uttered before stuttering out, "I-I know I can!"

"Shazam!" He cried out, transforming into Billy. "It works!"

He turned around to see the YJ team looking at him in shock. (Haha, shock. Cuz thunder and such? Okay, nvm)

The team approached him quickly.

"Where did you come from? (Where did you gooo) Who are you?" Aqualad asked.

He looked up at Miss Martian, "Quick! Read my mind!"

Her eyes glowed before she gasped, "He's Captain Marvel!"

Kid Flash uttered out a sarcastic, and rather unamused, "Yeah, and I'm Speedy Gonzalez." He pointed to himself.

" He pointed to himself