Chapter Twelve

Toby's POV

She looked scared when she got here.  I thought she was going to turn around and run at first.  I was really happy that she didn't.  As we ate,  she was very quiet and I had to do something to break the awkward silence. So I offered her a drink once we we're finished. I didn't want to get her drunk but figure that after a glass or two,  she would loosing up.  And I could tell that she was thinking the same when she gulped the first cup down fast.  I made her another glass and sat down next to her on the couch. She wasn't looking afraid anymore but still hadn't said anything.  So I tried to start up a little small talk again. 

"I know I am not Brendon but my company can be good too. I want to be there for you,  when ever you are lonely or just need someone to talk to.  I kind of can't do that though,  if you don't talk to me. "

She looked at me and smiled,  then told me that she knows that and apologized.  "There is nothing to be sorry about,  I just noticed you looked uncomfortable at first and don't want you to feel that way. "

"It isn't that you are doing anything wrong,  I just don't know what to say. It is my first time inside of your house and the first time we really hung out with out Brendon being the main topic of conversation.  And I am just starting to get to know you."

"I understand,  Em. Is there something I can do to help this be less awkward for you? "

"Well,  I don't mean to sound like a broken record because I keep asking to know things about you in order to trust, but we did get cut short the other night when I asked you. "

She paused for a second and looked at her glass.  She was only sipping this one and I was hoping that she wasn't thinking about gulping it down also.  I wanted her to loosing up but I didn't want our first night alone like this to be a drunk one. Then she looked up again and said,  "what is the question that you were worried that I would ask ?"

I should have seem that coming but I didn't and it threw me off for a second. I was trying to think of a way to say it.  I didn't want her to get mad at me. "I was afraid that you would ask about my past relationships. "

"Oh, how come? " she asked.

"Well I don't want an ex relationship to change the way that you view me now. "

She then scooted closer,  which I did not expect from her.  And before I could finish explaining she cut me off.

"Well I am not your ex and I won't hold your past against you",  she told me as she laid her head on my shoulder.

If only she knew how close that past relationship was or that it just ended. But I couldn't say it,  it was hard enough before and she was making it even harder by finally showing interest in me. I pulled her face to mine,  looked her in the eyes,  and all that came out was, "No you are not my ex, you are a hundred times better.  No one can compare to you. " She then came closer and we shared our first kiss. It was magical,  everything on my mind just disappeared and next thing I know,  I was lost in the passion of the moment.

She was now acting totally different,  I could tell that she was letting all her walls come down.  I wasn't complaining though.  She took complete control of the situation and things started to get more intense.  First in the way she was kissing me,  and then with everything else that fallowed.  She move from my lips,  down my neck then further and further with such sexy kisses and moans,  until she reached my pants.  She then began to unbuckle my pants and next thing I knew,  she was taking my cock into her whole mouth.  And from there,  it was a wrap,  the rest of the night was hot and steamy,  with her blowing my mind in how good she was in bed.

"Wow! Where did that come from? " I said after we finished.

She giggled and gave me this seductive look,  then told me,  "I can't help it,  you make me wild and I have been wanting you for so long that once I had you,  all that sexual desire for you just exploded out of me. "

This girl is more and more interesting,  the more I get to know her. I think I found my soul mate,  there is nothing I can find wrong with her. I don't know what her ex husband was thinking when he cheated on her but he obviously didn't deserve her.

"So you have been wanting me huh?  What happen to not wanting a relationship?"

She then looked at me and said,  "'Its just sex.  I'm not asking you to marry me. "

We both laughed when she said that,  knowing that is what I told her the day at the pool when she first told me she didn't want a relationship.

"Steeling my line are you?"

"Just saying", she responded with a wink.

As I lied there with her,  I thought about how much I was falling for her.  I then started to feel bad because I never finished explaining things earlier and I knew that I had to.

"Em.. "

"I love it when you say my name like that. "

"Em,  I really need to finish explaining what I was saying earlier about my ex."

"I told you that I don't care about that."

"I know you did but it is important and you will understand why,  once I tell you. "