three

four weeks later
paisley's pov:
"pais?" I heard brody call me. "what's up?" I said. "do you want to go on a date tonight?" I choked on my water. "did you just ask me out on a date?" I said and he nodded his head.

"hmm okay what time?" I said. "five o'clock." he smiled and I nodded.

•••
"ooo paisley has a date with brody!!!" kendall said while helping me curl my hair. I rolled my eyes and changed into my outfit after my hair was done.

"damn girl you look hot!!!" claire said walking towards me. I just gave her a glare. my friends are so weird I thought to myself.

•••
"okay where are we going?" I said to brody while he put a blindfold over me. "somewhere." he whispered in my ear making me get goosebumps.

we walked for a couple of minutes and he untied the blindfold we were at the santa monica pier. "this is the best date I have ever gone on so far." I gave brody a hug.

we went on rides, played games, and ate at bubba gump. once we were done eating we walked to the sand watching the sunset.

"paisley I have been wanting to ask you this question for a long time now... will you be my girlfriend?" he looked at me in the eyes. "yes." I smiled and he gave me a kiss.

•••
"thanks for taking me out on the date." I said to him as I got out of his car. "no problem pais anything for you." he smiled and I watched him drive away.

                         afternoon
the girls and I were at the mall right now buying new shoes and clothes. "wait so brody asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes?!?!" claire said smiling and I nodded. "aww that is so cute." kendall said.

•••
once we were done shopping we went back to my house and made lunch. "holy cheese balls this is the best milkshake I have ever tasted." kendall said while taking a sip of my homemade oreo milkshake. "thanks pais." claire said smiling. "no problem by the way I put my saliva inside to add more flavor to it." I smirked and they spit it out. "really?!?!" they both said and I just laughed. "I was just kidding...or maybe not?!" we all laughed.

•••
the girls went home so it was only my brothers and I playing with nerf guns. "pais duck." andrew said. "where?" I looked around and I got shot on the back. "frick you." I shot andrew on the leg. "hey connor watch out!!!!" I said to my other brother and I shot him on the head. "HEADSHOT!!!" I yelled and my brothers laughed.