two

paisley's pov:
I tried kicking the person but it didn't work and once we got into the room he pushed me onto the bed. he started kissing my neck and lips. "dude get off me you sick freak." I pushed him off me and walked outside of the room.

ouch I bumped into someone's chest. "watch where you are going." I said to that person while walking away but it was too late that person grabbed me by the wrist. "pais it's me brody why did you come out of that room?" he asked me. "some guy tried to have sex with me." I said.

brody walked into the room and started beating the guy up. "brody stop it he is already knocked out." I said trying to pull him away. "fine." he glared at that guy and we walked out of the party. "pais do you want me to drive you back home?" he asked me. "okay." I smiled.

•••
crap I am supposed to be watching lily so I got up and did my morning routine. after eating my breakfast I put on my shoes and ran next door.

"hey paisley come on in." mrs. hamilton smiled. I set my bag on the floor next to the couch. "I will be back home around ten." she said and walked out the door.

lily came downstairs with her dolls. "hi paisley." she said while sitting next to me. "hi sweetie did you eat yet?" I asked her and she nodded. "what should we do today?" I said. "hmm I know we can go to the movies!!" she said excitedly. "that sounds fun what should we watch?" I smiled "SECRET LIFE OF PETS!!!!" she screamed. "okay lets go but we have to put on your shoes."

•••
"that movie was amazing!!!!" she jumped up and down as we walked out of the movie theater. I laughed and held her hand as we went back to the car.

I unlocked the door and lily went straight to playing with her dolls while watching tv. "lily sweetie are you hungry?" I said placing the keys on the table and she nodded. "I am gonna make you a sandwich does that sound good." I said walking into the kitchen. "yeah." she said.

after eat the sandwiches that I made I heard the front door unlock. it was brody and this girl that was wearing a crop top and short shorts. I rolled my eyes and lily sat very close to me. "hi my name is nina and I am his girlfriend. what's your name?." she smiled "paisley." I gave her a fake smile and glared at brody. "well we are gonna go upstairs now." brody said while grabbing her hand.

"lily is everything alright?" I hugged her and she shook her head. "no I just don't like that girl because she doesn't like me and she only talks to my brother." she frowned while a tear slipped from her eye. "aww lily it's okay you have me though and we can play whatever you want." I smiled at her and wiped her tear away with my thumb. "thank you paisley." she gave me a hug.

•••
I walked back home and went straight to bed. darn it I have to babysit again so that means that I might have to see nina and brody.