Werewolf Hierarchy for the Demon Series

I had a request to do a werewolf hierarchy that pertains to the Demon Series. So here's the basic breakdown of how my packs work. It pretty predictable with any normal pack dynamic.

~Ranks are determined by strength. There are female alphas. So gender isn't a factor, it relies solely on your strength. 

~Alphas and Betas are the strongest members. Most of the time, they are very similar in strength, (betas can even be strong), but an alpha has an aura of a leader about them that they are born with (Alpha and Beta hormones). The pack can sense this which makes them want to follow. Same with a Beta, the alpha's is just stronger.

Alpha and Betas (Some packs have two Betas, usually the larger one, but never more than one alpha): They run the pack. Their word is law. Disobey and you can be demoted, or kicked out of the pack to live as a rogue.

Upper Dominates: These werewolves were in the running for alpha and beta in their youth. They are the group leaders and help the alpha oversee the lower ranks.

Lower Dominates: They are the main members of the hunting parties and patrol duty. All dominants take their turns, but they usually get the less desirable positions/times.

Upper Middle Ranks: They are not quite strong enough to be dominants. With hard work, they can move up a rank. They oversee the cave. They make sure it stays clean and everyone is fed. If a major attack happens, these werewolves would be expected to fight. 

Lower Middle Ranks: They are the laborers. They help clean and serve the higher-ups. In a major attack, few would stay and fight. Most would be in charge of getting the pups and weaker werewolves to safety. 

Lower Ranks: They are laborers as well, but get the less desirable jobs.

Omegas/Sub: They are deemed worthless. They are given no responsibilities and are shunned by most of the pack. Some alpha will send their omegas away to fend for themselves. Others will let them stay. Omegas with white fur are called sub, and they are pack treasures as they will be used as bartering tools for potential mating agreements between packs. They are a rare commodity. The lighter the fur for these werewolves the better their lives are within the pack.

~Within each group, there is a hierarchy. If a pack was asked to stand in line according to a position in the pack with the alpha at the beginning, and the weakest omega at the end, they would all know immediately where to stand. If they're closely ranked, fights are common to settle the dispute, but everyone knows where they're ranked within the pack at a given moment.

 ~A lower rank does not disobey a werewolf higher than them. Even if it's just the person one step in front of them. If the lower think what they are being asked to do is unfair they can go to the leader appointed over them or the alpha, but this is only after they've done what they were told. (The only exception is if they're mated to a dominant. No one orders the mate of the alpha or beta to do anything.)

~Few abuse their power because making the alpha angry is something everyone fears. 

~Majority of the pack are Middle and Lower ranks.

So that is the basic dynamic of the Demon Series Packs

So that is the basic dynamic of the Demon Series Packs. A pack like Midfield would be a lot more complicated as they have the main pack alpha and branch alphas, but this is how Northern Ridge is set up.