Chapter 9

It's been a while sorry! This is the new chapter though, it's longish. Longer than the other chapters but I don't know when the next time I get to update will be! Hope you like it! Don't forget to let me know what you think of it! :)

Also I didn't proof read, so I'm really sorry for mistake! I'll fix them up later!

*****

HARRY P.O.V

To say I was nervous about going back to school would be a massive understatement. I had double history today which meant we’d probably be working on our assignments, which then meant that two straight hours working with Niall. A whole two hours of fidgeting, awkward silence and me bottling up my feelings. Great.

I looked up at the school building and honestly considered ditching for the day. I took a deep breath to prepare myself and headed for the gates.

The bell rang loudly through the halls as I made my way to my first period class. I had this class, which was English, then maths, followed by recess and then the much dreaded double history and it was all I could think about! I wondered how Niall was, if he was still bruised and sore because of my dickhead friends.

My morning classes flew by and before I knew it I was meeting Louis and Zayn in the courtyard for recess.

“Hey Harry!” the chorused cheerfully.

“Hey guys.” I tried to sound enthusiastic, I really did.

They both looked at me curiously, it annoyed me that they could read me so wall. I hoped they wouldn’t ask questions but I knew they would.

“What’s going on with you mate?” Louis asked.

“Yeah, you’ve been acting off since the other night?” Zayn added.

Although they both sounded genuinely curious and concerned, their body language said otherwise. They looked worried still, but there was anger too. It’s completely understandable that they’d be annoyed for me acting odd though, there are big things going on within the gang at the moment and we can’t afford for me to slip up right now.

“Sorry guys, I just haven’t been sleeping well lately.” It wasn’t a lie. I spent a lot of time lying in bed at night thinking about everything that’s going on at the moment rather than sleeping.

“It’s all good, we just want to make sure you’re okay.” Louis smiled.

I simply nodded in reply. Louis moved closer to me so his mouth was right near my ear and started talking again so that Zayn couldn’t hear him.

“Hey and Haz… You know you can tell me anything. If there’s stuff that’s bothering you and you want to talk you know I’m always here right?”He spoke softly in my ear, completely ignoring the curious glare he was receiving from Zayn.

I nodded again and the bell for the end of recess rung. Shit. History.

I waved by to the boys and made my way to class. Louis’ words kept running through my head. ‘You can tell me anything.’ Could I really tell him this though? I mean sure, he’s the only one who knows I’m gay, and he knows pretty much anything and everything there is to know about me. We even almost dated once, but he’s like a brother to me… A brother you hook up with occasionally! Fuck my thoughts. I’ve known Lou my whole life, maybe I should tell him, and it might make me feel a bit better. Yeah, I’ll tell him.

By now I was sitting in my history classroom, in my assigned seat, waiting for the class to start and for Niall to show up. I decided to send Louis a text telling him that there was something I needed to talk to him about.