Follow Up Chapter For Loose Ends

Well, I've gotten a few messages asking about a few things, so I thought it would be prudent to address them.

Cory and Eric never did back together. (Please don't kill me!)

Cory went on to live a more chaste life, and waited until marriage. She became a delivery nurse, and married one of the doctors she worked with in New York city where they happily owned a pent house apartment together.

Eric became an aerospace engineer and married a local kindergarten teenager. They happily went on to own a large country estate and had two boys, a girl, two dogs, a couple of horses, and a few other animals.

Jessie and Cameron got married, both got through college with top marks, and went on to be experts in their field having a few children on the way.

If you read Welcome to the States, Good Girl the first chapter will show what happened with Shaun and Kaylee. The book also is the sequel on Johnny and Savannah, so you can see what happens with them if you read it. ;)

As for Carter...well, I have plans for that boy in my story too!

Any other loose ends I didn't catch, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to ease your mind. Love all of you, and thanks for your continuous support.

Check out Welcome to the States, Good Girl. I think you'll like it even more than this book.

-BabeinBoyland