#2

A/N: This one is GXG I'm so sorry! Please let me know if you'd like a gender neutral one or something else! X

"S-so that's it?" You said through muffled tears.

"I'm sorry I just don't see us going anywhere." Your now, ex replied.

You knew Sam had been cheating on you for a while. You had been suspicious for a bit, the fishy texts, seeing in Sam's call logs, calls from 'H' late in the night, Sam randomly offering to go do errands which Sam had never bothered to do before.

You were just in denial. Sam and you and had been together for so long, they knew everything about you. Surely you would never be able to find someone that knew about all the shit you've gone through like Sam did.

You felt pathetic to keep going back, but you didn't think you'd ever be capable of a relationship with someone who's put up with you as long as Sam had.

Leaving the what you thought would be a date, you grabbed your phone and started walking in whatever direction the wind was going.

You were quite sure of where you were going but pretty soon it was getting dark and had come to the conclusion that you were completely lost.

Unsure of what to do right then and there, the first thing that popped into your head was to call Amber.

You stood there, slightly shaking, waiting for her to pick up. On the second ring she answered.

"Hey Amber, what are you up to right now?"

"I'm just bathing Jack Jack, why? Wait why do you sound like that? Have you come down with a cold? Should I bring you some soup?"

"Oh um no I'm actually out right now. I'm kind of lost. Whenever you're done if you don't mind could you come pick me up?"

"Y/N it's so dark out right now why are you on your own?!" Amber gasped.

"Sam broke up with me." You murmured.

"Where are you?"

"I'm not sure, Amber."

The line went quiet and you could hear her sigh through the phone.

"Okay you can send me your location through your phone in your messages or go to your maps app jagi."

Your eyes widened immediately.

"W-what did you just call me?"

Did I hear that correctly or am I just delirious right now? You thought to yourself.

"What?" Amber seemed genuinely confused so you decided you would just drop it. You were cold and scared so you figured you could badger her another time. "N-Nothing let me send you my address. My phones gonna die so I'm just gonna wait here until you come."

"Okay I'll be there soon, if there's any open buildings near by go in there. I don't want you waiting by yourself." Amber advised.

You replied with a faint "Okay." and nodded, not realizing she couldn't actually see you nodding.

You paced around in circles, figuring out what to do while you waited. You could feel your eyes now puffy and swollen; some tears still lingered on your chin. You swiped them away and yawned, exhausted from crying so much.

Too afraid to actually wander around into the buildings nearby, you continued anxiously waiting in the same spot you were at when you called Amber.

Pretty soon you saw Amber's car pull up. She immediately got out and embraced you asking if you were okay.

After convincing her you were fine and nothing happened to you while you were waiting she opened the passenger door for you and got in to the drivers seat.