#1

SOFT SMUT WARNING
For Sydney

"Amber stop drinking your pop like that you're going to spill it everywhere."

She didn't listen and continued showing off that she could supposedly finish her whole drink without the can touching her mouth once.

"If you spill that on my couch I will kick you out Amber Lui." My friend Cline joked.

"Ya ya I'm already half way done... wanna bet ten bucks I can finish the rest in five seconds?" She smirked.

"You're on." Natalie said, slamming money down on the table. I glared at her for egging her on.

"Start the watch." Amber said.

I rolled my eyes and started a timer.

Amber wasn't even close to finishing when two seconds were left so she quickly shook her soda, resulting in it spraying everywhere... especially on me.

"Aish Amber I'm all sticky!!" I yelped.

"You never have a problem with me getting you sticky." She laughed.

"Gross get me some towels!" I chuckled and threw a pillow at her.

Amber and Cline quickly got towels while Natalie was too busy into her anime to care.

"So I think the couches should dry soon. But you're still really wet, do you want to borrow some clothes Syd?" Cline asked me.

I let out a small laugh. "That's really sweet of you but you're really tiny, my long limbs aren't going to fit into your small clothes."

"I have a t shirt that I brought for practice afterwards you can borrow it and I'll tell the girls I'm 'sick'." Amber joined in.

"Thanks jagi do you have pants too?"

"No sorry babe."

"Hmm, Natalie! Do you have spare pants with you?" I yelled.

"Nope! Now shut up I can't sing along to the theme song with you yelling!"

I changed into Amber's oversized t-shirt and immediately felt self conscious because it fit me like a short dress. Normally when this happens in the movies, the girls look all cute...but this was a different story with me.

I came out to the living room to see them all watching a movie. I sat down next to Amber and her eyes widened.

"What?" I questioned.

"N-nothing! You must be cold let me go get you a blanket."

I sat back down on the now dried couch and waited for Amber to return. She came back, sat next to me, and put the blanket over us.

Through out the rest of the movie Amber was being unusually quiet. She really must think her shirt looks bad on me.

"Amber-ah." I whispered.

"Yeah." She replied not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Do you think I'm ugly?"

"What?! Of course not. Why would you even think that. I think you're so beautiful." She whispered back slightly louder.

"You've just been really distant since I've changed. I just thought maybe it looked bad."

Amber sighed. "Truth is..I think you look really, REALLY good in my shirt. I've been trying to keep my eyes off you so I don't get too...excited."

I giggled. "I love you."

She smiled at me. "I love you too jagi." She pulled me into her chest and cuddled me. She then started to hum my favorite song of hers, Beautiful.

"Shut up guys I can't hear Lawliet talk!" Natalie interrupted.

Amber threw her sock at her resulting in Natalie gagging.

We continued to watch the tv until I felt Amber put her hand on my thigh. My face reddened but I didn't say anything.

A few minutes later Amber's hand started trailing up higher on my thigh. Confused, I looked at her, but she was still watching the television.

The higher her hand went, the redder my face got. Soon Amber's hand was around my panties.

"Amber!" I whispered out of reaction.

"I can't go to practice because of you now. I need to get a work out somehow."

"Not here-"

She quickly interrupted me by entering in one of her fingers inside of me, making me slightly arch up. I looked around to see if the other girls had seen but they were un-phased watching the show.

"Amber you are so dead when we get home."

She slowly removed her finger, tracing my clit lightly. I bit my lip suppressing a moan.

"Amb-"

"The more you resist the harder I'll go." She whispered in a deep voice.

I gulped.

I fidgeted around trying to move away from her before things got too heated, this caused her to grab my thigh with her hot hand.

We can't do this here, not now.

For about 5 minutes her hand stayed on my thigh. I thought she had calmed down until I felt a familiar hand tugging on the hem of my underwear.

Without warning, in again her index finger went inside. She started moving in and out at a pace.

She put her leg on top of mine to stop me from squirming around.

With every second, Amber's pace started to get faster and faster. My breathing became heavy enough for the other girls to notice.

"What's up?" Cline questioned.

"Oh I UM-" I started to feel my climax coming and Amber kept going.

"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered.

"No!" I unintentionally yelled. She can't stop here.

Cline looked more confused than ever.

"I stole your hot Cheetos." I lied hoping that would convince Cline, since she knows I have a low tolerance to spicy things.

"Oh okay." She nodded and returned to the show.

"I-I I'm gonna-"

Amber stopped. "Say my name."

"W-what?" I furrowed my eyebrows wanting her to continue.

"What's my name?"

"Amber."

Her finger went back inside. "Louder." She teased me by going slow.

"Amber." I said now stronger than before.

She then continued. I was about to finish. I was so close.

"Amber!" I yelped one last time through my heavy breathing.

Both Cline and Natalie's head jolted towards us.

"I spilt my drink on Amber." I fibbed.

"Amber got up. "I'm gonna go clean my self off in the bathroom. She started walking away when she said, "Sydney come help me."

-------
"You know they were finger banging the whole time right?" Natalie says to Cline as she shoves more popcorn in her mouth.

"Oh yeah." Cline responds nonchalantly.

PLEASE READ A/N: So this is my first time writing any type of smut so this was very awkward to write. (I have no problem reading it lmao) So I apologize if this was really bad! From now on I've decided to use "y/n" instead of actual names so that way more people can I guess feel like they're part of the imagine? But yeah just a heads up so no one gets upset when I don't use their name! Thank you for requesting & reading.~