Part 8

Nandini POV

I woke up due to sun rays which were directly hitting on my face. I started rubbing my left eye and turn towards the other side to get some more sleep.

When I turned I saw the most handsome face sleeping like a baby. Hiding his face in the crook of my neck, snuggling more into it as he was getting disturbed by the sun rays.

I ran my fingers in his hair. I removed the frowns on his forehead. His forehead immediately smoothened with a smile on his face and he snuggled more into my neck.

Its been a week since we sleep together but for the first time I am seeing him sleep so peaceful like a baby because whenever I wake up he is always gone.

I kissed his forehead. Untangled myself from his legs. Hands. From his hold. I kept a pillow next to him and to my surprise he slept hugging the pillow thinking its me. His hands and legs all over the pillow. Pulling it closer to him.

I frowned. Why did I untangle myself from him. I so wanted to be that pillow.

I went to the kitchen to make some coffee for both of us. I started preparing coffee.

I felt two hands on my waist and ended up on my stomach pulling me more closer.

A shiver ran down my spine.

"Manik" I whispered. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Why did you leave the bed. I wanted some more sleep." He complained.

"Then go sleep nah. What are you doing here." I said without understanding what he meant.

"How will I get sleep without you. Without you being close to me. Without inhaling your scent," He whispered in my ears, "Without cocooning you in my arms." he wrapped his hands around me, "Without snuggling in your neck." he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. "With-"

I interrupted him as I was not able to take anymore of his sweet tortures.

"Manik. Please stop."

"Why? You can't handle my wants which I have for you." He whispered lazily, biting my earlobes.

"Manik." I moaned.

"Man..ik... Coff..ee..." I said with great difficulty as he was busy giving me wet kisses on my cheeks. Forehead. Ear and with his hands doing wonders on my stomach.

"Coffee.. umm... Give me."

I tried to get out of his hold to give him his cup but he was not ready to leave me

"Manik. Leave me."

"Nope"

He turned me around.

Our foreheads came in contact with each others.

Our breaths mingling with each other. We had our eyes closed.

My hands automatically went around his neck.

"Manik if you won't leave me then how will I give you your coffee." I said whispering.

"I want coffee but my personal brand one."

His voice was husky. Creating sensations in my body.

"Huh."

"My personal brand coffee which only belongs to me. Only I have the right on it. Which is you as I am way too addicted to your," he ran his thumb on my lower lip, "than this stupid coffee which is in the mug."

I chuckled and knew that there is no escape from him unless he gets what he wants.

I held his collar with both my hands and pulled him towards me. Pressing my lips on his.

My hands fisted his hair. As he responded to my kiss.

The next moment I felt myself on couch with manik on top of me. Kissing each other madly. My hands were pulling him closer and my legs wrapped around his waist.

Hey guys. I hope you like the update. Enjoy.