"Becca knew we came." Jess said. 

"Well, Jess, while you're here, I need a favor."

"Anything for you." Jess answered Liam. Mike rolled his eyes; his girlfriend is still deeply love with everyone of those boys. Obviously she loves Mike too, but it's a different love. 

"I need you to go the hotel and pick up Emily and Madeline. They're Harry's cousins. They're going to be staying here from niw on because the hotel is getting too expensive and since Harry and Cat are in Ireland they arent stay at there place 'cause it's kind of weird." He said. "It's almost as if they're there but they aren't at the same time. You can feel their presence... it's creepy."

"Maybe it's gohst of Catherine's past." Jess said. I laughed.

"Oh nice one." Luke said and high fived her. 

"Well sooner rather than later would be great. Niall, Al, Becca and I are all meeting Zayn, Simon and Alli at the studio. We'll be back later at some point. Louis and El are upstairs." He started to go up the stairs. "You don't have a car... uh.. Oh! There's keys on the kitchen counter to the ferrari. Ash and Jess are the only ones I trust to drive it." He said andleft. 

"YES! IN YO FACES!" Jess and I both shouted in unison. Then Jess and Mike left to pick up the girls since we couldn't all fit. 

*Calum POV*

When they got back Jess led the girls down here to the basement where the three of us were now playing Xbox 360. "Guys, have you met Emily and Maddy yet?" Jess asked, gesturing to both as she said their names. "No." We said in unison; awed by how gorgeous they are. 

Emily has light brown hair, about shoulder length, slightly wavy. She has very pretty green eyes, and a flawless complexion. She wasnt much taller than Jess. 

Madeline was eight inches taller than Jess. She has auburn hair, more brown than red, curly, but they are perfect cute curls like she used an iron. Her eyes were caramel brown, she wore eyeliner and mascara and a gold eyeshadow making her eyes really pop. She is so beautiful. She smiled and it took my breath away. 

"You into dummers?" Ashton asked. Of course he asked that question. 

"I like guitarists." Maddy said. I smiled. 

"I like drummers." Emily added. Luke rolled his eyes. My cell rang I pulled it out of my right back pocket. Liam. 

"Ello, goody mate. Would like some cherios?" I answered. I could sense him rolling his eyes. Jess, Em, and Maddy all giggled. 

"Did you pick up the girls yet?" 

"No Liam, all that loud giggling was the boys." I said sarcastically. 

"You never know." Liam said. 

"Liam!? As in... Liam Payne?!" Maddy asked. 

"Yup." Askton answered her. 

"Oh my gosh!" Em said. "Im in love with him. 

"I know he's my cousin, but Harry is so hot. I am also a huuuge fan. Their band is amazing beyond amazing." Maddy said. "It's hard to be obtaining my cool in front of you guys right now. I saw you perform in concert back home, opening for the boys on the US tour. I didn't get to meet you, but Em and I were so excited. Harry was too busy to be able to see back stage."

"We're such huge fans of you guys." Em said in an impersonation of Lous as Johnny in the BSE music video. 

"Cute as a button every single one of you." Jess added. Oh my. 

~

*Ashton POV* 

"We're going to get food." Calum said an hour later.