Chapter 1: Introduction

Being a loyalist its kind off difficult to let go off the people whom you love. For me my parents were my life, they were my day of hope and sunsine. My journey towards solving this Labrinth started in July 2014. I never ever imagined that my life would completely change this year.
---------
"Stop it mom, it's really annoying that you keep reminding me that I have to travel so much just to reach my uni", I said grumbling with a face showing full of irritation.

Honestly my school was like a 5 minute walk from my lovely home and now I have to travel for 2 hours non stop just to reach my university. How ridiculous can that be!?

My school was a little perfect but I was mostly bullied because let's say I wasn't anywhere near to being a pretty girl. Sure, I was very popular because I literally slayed in basketball. Yeah you read that right, I was the team captain but looks is something which is very important to us right??

"My God! I never thought my daughter would look so pretty. Look at you all grown up! I really think we should get a family photo? Shouldn't we Ambar?", Mom looked at my father with her glistening jet black eyes and pulled him up from the chair he was seated on.

My father would wake up at sharp 6am finish his bathroom shenanigans and start reading the newspaper as soon as possible.

Anyway we quickly took a family picture as in a selfie and I gave my mom dad a peck on their cheeks and off I was to attend the first day of my University.

As I took a seat in Bus 287 which would take 2 hours to reach me to my college I quickly put on my headphones and blasted IDOL by BTS. I was staring out of the window and wondering how life would be in Uni? How would my future friends turn out to be? Would I be bullied again? Would I find "Love"?

I fell into a deep asleep and dreamt of my bullying days. I would only dream about my bullying days when I was extremely anxious, scared or angry. It was sort of a flashback. I winced and cringed while I asleep just by remembering how my fellow batch mates would irritate the fuck out of me.

After 2 hours of painful travel and 20 BTS songs I finally arrived at the gates of my University. I looked up at the gate and then the people around me. I could smell the high society attitude and Chanel perfumes as I stepped inside the campus. Just after I took 5 steps I heard a loud thud.

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you like whatever I have written till now. Trust me i will promise to keep it exciting and thrilling. Keep supporting me guys!