"Calm yourself." The friend said.

"What breaks my heart though is poor Liam." Why didnt I see this coming? "First he and Danielle brake up, no more Payzer, it broke _my_ heart. Then Becca came along, and now that's over too..." jess said. "No more Lecca.."

"Lecca?" The friend teases.

"MCKAYAAALLAAA! No teasing! Im in a crisis!"

"What crisis?" She teases again. 

"Mckaaaaylaaa! The crisis is Liam and Becca!"

"How is that your problem?" 

"It's not. But when it goes publoc the way things do with them, I feel extra bad. Twitter and every social networking site rub it in his face." 

"Hey." I hear a voice behind me say, then a tug on the right chain of my swing. I turn my head making the hood of my jacket fall off. 

"Alayna." I say surprised. "What re you doing here?"

"Finding you. Why'd you leave?"

"Too weird. Too intense... too.. awkward." I reply and she elbows my side. 

"That's Becca." She sighs, and sits in the swing next to me. "Listen. In crisises, she goes insane. It takes a few weeks before goes back to normal. We've gotten used to it.. but this.. this time it's different. Sort of. Her with D.. I've never seen her that way before. She needs you now more than ever Liam. Please don't give up on her." 

"I haven't given up on Rebecca.. it's just.. hard." 

She elbows me again. "Good! It's not supposed to be easy, Liam. That's the whole idea. You have fight for it." 

"Alayna, you have no idea how awesome you are right now."

"Are you _sure_ I dont know?" She laughs, now I elbow her. 

"Thank you." 

~

*Harry POV*

"Notice how Cat only wears one peice?" Mynstep dad asked nudging my arm. It was a day after we were introduced to.. D. Yeah that was.. rough. Especially for Liam, but Alayna brought him back after he left. I hvae no idea what she said to him, but it worked, very well. 

"Excuse me?" I asked him in return. He chuckles, but I dont find it funny. 

"Well, she was over swimming yesterday," 

"And??"

"All the other girls were in bakinis-"

"You're married to my mother, and you're telling me you want my girl to wear to a ba-"

"No! Harry, I just meant, thats not what I meant." He smacked his hand to his forehead. "I _meant_ usually you date girls who aren't as..."

"Amazing?" I say. 

"Awwwe Har-Bear!" Louis said, coming into the room, trying to immatate Cat.

I roll my eyes. 

*Later.*

"What are you doing?" I ask Cat over the phone. It's almost midnight. Niall is fast asleep on the cot on the other side of the room. 

"Watching One Tree Hill."

"Which is?"

"An American show that start in '03 and ended.lasted year. It has Chad Micheal Murray in it. He plays Lucas, but Nathon and Haley are definately my favorite. Since it ended, I decided to watch it from the beginning again."