"Oh." Zayn says. 

"If you want to hear more about it, I could give you my number." 

"Sure." He agrees. He gives her his phone, and she puts in her number, he does the same for her. 

She leaves, and then he scrolls through his contacts. 

"She put herself as "Alison, the girl skater girl who knows you in your disguises."  Zayn laughs, and then we all head back to the car. 

~

*Harry POV*

I have no idea who this person is honestly, but she is interveiwing us on her show. Her name is Caroline Stanza? Her show muct be pretty popular if Paul and Simon agreed to have us on.

"This One Direction everyone, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Zayn Malik!" She said, introducing us, we waved as we walked onto the stage. I took my seat, and the first question she asked was so foreseen. 

"Okay, so if I don't ask this I ill be in trouble with alot of girls, so you all have girlfriends now, except Liam, fans are sad about that, but Harry we all know you have had a streak of older women that you have dated, is it still going?" 

"No. She is younger then me by five months." 

"Oh! Well see, maybe this one is a keeper then, if the older women haven't been so lucky to keep you?" 

"Well, I sure hope his one is around for a long time, she's great." 

"I bet, she would have to be worthy of someone so successful as you." 

"No actually, I think I'm the one who isn't worthy of her." I answer. The boys go "AWE! Harry!!" and the so does the audience, but less sarcastic. 

"Do you boys agree?" Caroline asks them. 

"Yeah, I mean, I would never say a girl isn't worthy of me, I personally believe that the guy is the one unworthy, I mean Eleanor and I have been together over a year now, but I would still say she's too good for me." Lou answered being 100% honest. 

"Liam, you still single, what's your opinion on this?"

"Well, I agree. A guy has to prove he's worthy to a girl; if your not going to treat a girl right, then get the hell away from her because no girl deserves to be treated badly." Liam replied. "But even if a girl hasn't had too good a past with relationships there's always a guy somewhere waiting on there chance with her." 

"Liam I cant help but think there's a special girl you have your eye on?" Caroline asked. 

"Yes, But a couple of the girls we know have had some bad relationship pasts, and they're awesome, so I have no idea how any guy could ever- Imma shut up now...." he said, and I burst out laughing. The guys, and Caroline all stared at me. 

"What's so funny?" They asked. 

"Oh, just that- I don't wanna say and then get in trouble." 

"Okay. On to the next subject then." 

*Later.*

"Awwe, my little kitty cat!!" I said spazzing out over Lucky's adorableness. "Whos my baby?! Who is my adorable, lovely, cute, and special little bay?! Huh?? Who is it??" I said to Lucky. 

"Catherine is." 

I turned around sitting on Cat's bed to see Niall and Alayna laughing so hard at me. 

"I miss her okay! I need to share my love!!" I defended myself. "C'mon Lucky and Lacey, lets call mommy from somewhere we're appreciated!" I say and leave the room.