Chapter 21 ~ Let The True Games Begin

Erza POV

"You did what?" the boy with the coal colored hair in front of me cowered as I screamed. 

"I, um, well, I, um, kinda maybe sorta, let Natsu go. While I was stripping in the front room, he got out. It's bro code, Erza. He said he had to take them on by himself for a second. I couldn't just-" he defended, poorly. 

"Are you an idiot, or psychopath working for the other side? Because as far as I'm concerned, Gildarts could've taken off the damn belt and we wouldn't be in this situation, you dipshit!" Lisanna beat me to my insulting rant, telling him off even better than I would've.

Gray's eyes widened, "Wait, Gildarts has the key?"

The whole room face palmed, sighing in unison. 

"Yes, he does, and we could've saved him, since we knew they'd let Natsu walk right into his doom, but you let him go, with the belt on," I responded, being the first one to recover from the stupidity. 

"Well, I thought we were going to make him stay here and he was determined to save her anyway! You guys haven't met Ryker! He's a monster. Something inside of him is truly screwed up, and not in a way anybody can comprehend. He now has Lucy and Natsu was going to save her, one way or another." Gray threw his arms in the air, trying to show us how crazy this man was. 

"But now he can't, because he has no magic and they can electrocute him anytime they want ." I retorted. 

"Not to mention to plethora of torture devices they have and a plan to suck the magic power from him." A deep voice entered the kitchen, where we had been talking. 

I turned, and saw a blue haired man. My blue haired man, with a red tattoo on his face and brown eyes. 

"Jellal! Your back!" I smiled, temporarily forgetting the problems at hand. 

He smiled gently back and leaned down, giving me a peck on the lips. "Yep. And I'm not leaving again for a very long time."

With his forehead resting on mine, it was almost easy to forget all my problems. Until Gray coughed. Jellal backed away, slowly, with cheeks flushed red.

"Not to interrupt but... can you help or not?" Gray questioned, while sipping on a glass of ice water. 

Gray POV

Jellal nodded, shrugging off his jacket and placing his bag on the table, then proceeding to pull out some papers that were folded and rolled with precision. "Now, this isn't some rinky, dink facility. This is a highly armed, high security government building we're going to break into. And now that they do have Natsu, security is going to be worse than normal to make sure he doesn't escape."

Lisanna was the next to speak, "Couldn't we just turn in the pictures and texts they sent Natsu and get them to save him?"

I seconded Lisanna, "Yeah, just get them to save Lucy and Natsu and then go from there. It would be-"

"Gray-sama!" a female voice cried out from the living room.

"Shit..." I groaned.

Juvia, otherwise known as my stalker, burst through the kitchen door and wrapped herself around my arm, "Gray-sama, Juvia and Levy and Gajeel came all the way from town to help get Natsu and love rival!" 

Oddly enough, Gildarts questioned her name before I could, "Love rival?"

She gave an eager nod, "Yes! Lucy obviously likes Gray-sama but Juvia wants Gray-sama all to herself!" She hugged me tighter.