Chapter 8: The Silence.

Start from the beginning

| cartoonz's pov |

I waited for a few hours to see if Jonathan would wake up. He went through x–rays and a surgery to fix his broken bones. He had a gas mask around his mouth and nose. He had an IV in his wrist. I scanned over his body. A tattoo sleeve on his left arm from shoulder to wrist. His face had a scar across both his lips, from top to bottom. From left to right. His eyes were shut gently, and he was in a hospital gown. I was more calm now, knowing Jonathan was safe at the hospital. I knew that he was better than before because of the machine. His heart rate was normal.

I stared at my helmet over at the coat rack and sighed deeply. I leaned back into the comfy chair and pulled out my phone to go on the web.

| wildcats pov |

I saw Evan fall asleep, and smiled. It was going to be a long drive. I put the music a bit lower and the gps on. I followed its directions until a few hours later. We reached the hospital at around 9:30PM. I tapped Evan on the shoulder and watched as he yawned and slowly sat up stretching.

"Yo sleepy head, were here." I said getting out of the car. I closed my door and watched Evan get out of the car as well, closing the door behind him. I pressed the small button on the handle of the car and heard a click, knowing the doors were now locked.

I started walking towards Emergency and walked through the doors with Evan. I stopped at the counter and smiled at the lady.

"Hello were looking for our friend. His name is Jonathan."

"Do you know his last name?" She asked. I froze up and looked at Evan who just gave me a shrug. I turned back to the lady and I shook my head. She gave me a small sigh and turned to her computer.

"Jonathan Denis," she began. "Age 25, brown hair, blue eyes, pale complexion–"

"That's him!" I butt in. She glared over at me, causing me to blush a bit from embarrassment. She smiled a bit and motioned us to follow her. She walked over to the ER doors and slid her card through a slip. The doors to ER opened and we both followed her.

There was beeping coming throughout the halls and doctors running through the halls.

"Patient 674 stopped breathing!" She yelled. She ran into a room and slammed the door closed. You could hear a commotion coming from the room. I shivered at the thought and swallowed hard.

We now walked in silence down the hall, beeps ringing throughout different rooms, here and there. We turned down a hall and stopped at a door. The lady knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in.." Said a quiet voice. The nurse opened the door to reveal Luke sitting by Jonathan and Jonathan laying on the bed. I looked around and stepped in after the nurse, Evan following behind me.

"I'll leave you boys alone." She smiled and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

The room was dim. A bit weird if you asked me. I walked over to the curtains and opened them to reveal the night city. I sighed a bit, soaking up the view before walking back over to Jonathan again. I pat Luke on his back,

"Hey man. You look like you haven't slept in days." I chuckled.

"Well, I haven't slept in a few days if that's what you meant." He mentioned with a small sigh.

"What happened to him..?" Evan spoke quietly. I looked at Luke, wanting an explanation.

"Take a seat, I'll explain it to you guys." Luke said pointing to the chairs.

Time flew by so quickly as Luke explained what happened. By this time Brock and Craig had come. Only Marcel, Lui, David, and Brian haven't come yet. I sighed heavily as I sat in the chair with the gang by my side.

There was no sound throughout the room. I can admit it was peaceful except for the beeping that was heard every so often from the machine that let us know Jonathan was still alive.

The room was silent.

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

hellooo guysss.
sorry for the late updates, im super lazy.
in other words, yes, this was rushed.
but anyways,

thank you for reading chapter 8!
chapter 9 will hopefully be up by tomorrow!