Filler. ~ True Story

Have you ever felt like your heart has been ripped out of you? You just don't feel anything, or care anymore. As Nia's hands turned white and cold, I couldn't feel pain. My heart was split into two. Even when Will carried me out of the room, I didn't cry a single tear. I couldn't. Nia wouldn't want it.

  "Come back!" I screamed at her corpse in the hospital room. I felt like I would never love again. Never care for anyone again. I just couldn't. I'd be betraying Nia. She was the best friend I ever had. She was like a sister.

  I wonder what it's like to be dead.

     To not feel love. Or hatred. Or pain. But to be remembered.

Sometimes, I wish I could be dead. I'd be with the ones that truly loved me. I wouldn't be another piece in the game of life.

  "Please come back." I whispered to Nia. "Nia, please." I choked back tears.

She's gone. Nothing to do anymore...but I will.....

  Sneak to the next military station. Nia would want me to do it.

For her.....

~~~

  Hey guys! I thought i'd make this chapter like this because I do feel like my heart was ripped out of me. I just don't think I could trust anyone now. I don't want to fall too deep into a game that I was used for. I wish I could see the people that actually loved me, to not be used. Love you all. Please  live life for the fullest, but don't go in too deep. Or you will be alone in the dark. Message me cuz I have nothing to do. Bye.