Chapter 30

I am so sorry for being lazy and not updating. I'm supposed to be working on homework, but who needs homework, right? =/ I am actually sorry for not updating in what, like a couple of weeks? A month? A lot of drama and a bunch if movie watching (Captain America 2) (great movie) (Thor II) (=D) and a bunch of other stuff. By the way, I already have dibs on Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth.

~~~

  I move my head down so I can look at the gun. This is not a good position to be in. I look back up at the man. He wouldn't shoot me, right? Wrong. I can already see his finger twitch on the trigger. Once, twice. I have to make my move now. I hit the gun upwards and grab the man's wrist. I twist his arm, just like I did to Devin the last time we had an fight. Well actually the last time we had a fight was when he shot me.

  I step onto the same branch as the guy and we do hand combat. He swings his arm at me and I duck, throwing my arm forward to successfully punch him in the stomach. I grab his shoulders and push him off the tree. He lands right next to my gun and points it up at me, pulling the trigger.

  I feel the bullet puncture my shoulder and I tumble off the tree, landing in a heap beside him. He gives me a huge smile.

  "You're a fighter. You'll be a good prisoner for Chief." He says.

He raises his foot before kicking my shoulder, turning everything black.